Author Topic: When will we start receiving vested BTS from the merger?  (Read 2370 times)

Offline vikram

Bump.  What's the status on this?  I've been out of the loop  8)

At the console type in the command:

wallet_collect_vested_balances <account_name>

and you will get your vested balances up to the time you enter the command. Then, thereafter, anytime you enter that command you will get the amount of shares that have vested since last time you entered the command.

You can also try "wallet_account_vesting_balances" for details on how much you have claimed so far and how much is left.

Offline vikram

If  I imported PTS wallet which is used to donate ags to claim bts after 2/28.  After that,  I bought some pts and deposit them to this PTS wallet. Right now do I need to import it again to get the sharedrop bts or I just need to run collect_wallet_vested_balance command to get the sharedrop bts?

It's not clear when you owned this PTS, but it is safest to just import all your PTS wallets into your BTS wallet so you can be sure that you have imported all private keys.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

and you will get your vested balances up to the time you enter the command. Then, thereafter, anytime you enter that command you will get the amount of shares that have vested since last time you entered the command.

This saved me some searching.. thanks!  +5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline networker

• View Profile
    If  I imported PTS wallet which is used to donate ags to claim bts after 2/28.  After that,  I bought some pts and deposit them to this PTS wallet. Right now do I need to import it again to get the sharedrop bts or I just need to run collect_wallet_vested_balance command to get the sharedrop bts?

Offline yellowecho

That worked beautifully- thanks!   8)
For those that haven't done so already, get your sharedrops!
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline onceuponatime

Offline yellowecho

696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline vikram

One of the upcoming required upgrades will unlock the funds. Still letting the community review the allocation and we also want to launch DevShares before doing more hardforks.

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
I have imported my ags/pts wallets already