Author Topic: Brian Page (MktDirector) Is Moving On  (Read 17081 times)

Offline mint chocolate chip

gg BP

We still owe you 350 for winning our competition:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10508.msg138189#msg138189

We tried sending the prize money to bts:bitsharesmarket, but the robohash does not match your avatar.  Can you confirm your bts address Mr. Market?
I know I took 3rd in the Poetry Smackdown https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10413.0;all so maybe that is what you are referring to as in the Flatulence Fiesta https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10508 I did not see you select a winner for the best synonym for the word 'peg'. Send my 'winnings' to currencydebt as the bitsharesmarket account is in one of those 'MIA' limbo situations awaiting a future client release that can make it reappear in my account. Fun stuff bitchares.

Offline zmzm577

• View Profile
你离职,我十分高兴

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Good luck with your next endeavor Brian.  Thank you for your efforts.

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
a success ecosystem must give many people opportunity to join this.  now there are many way to join in BTS ecosystem
1. developing delegate
2. marketing delegate
3. normal delegate
I can see all this opportunity must get pay from BTS system .
A success ecosystem must have opportunity that many people /company base on it can create profit.

github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline mike623317

• View Profile
Was Brian responsible for the on-off ramps that were supposedly being setup?  Funnels?

We have retained the team that he has hired as they are doing good work.

Thank you bytemaster.
Brian - best wishes to you.

... Now let's get the word out there!!

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Actually we still have the two major onramp-offramps that we setup previously in place to use as well as all of the great work Envy is doing.  They never were gone, just on hold until the hard fork was sorted out, etc.

Thats great. 

So we should indeed to expect something to happen, in addition to the contacts made by HpEnvy, once the 1.0 release is ready and there are no more forks to worry about.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
Should we still be waiting for the HUGE marketing campaign that will happen or now we should rely on nullstreet marketing for another year?

No need to wait, I've already passed along interview requests to the marketing team.  Marketing has already had phone and in-person meetings with companies we passed their way (debit card and onramps). Max is about ready to launch his book (read it, kicks ass) and BitShares.tv, Method-X and the rest of the gang (too many amazing people to list) are busting ass in different areas. I've put together a media list that covers almost every major article about Bitcoin in the last 6 months and contacted every decent company that's been posted on Coindesk over the last 4 months. All lists were shared with the people needed to see and track progress.  I'm just middle of the road productive, there's people on Nullstreet doing much more. I'm on target to deliver a full summary to Stan by Thursday night for the next newsletter.

No waiting, it's already happening.  I was just viewing the lists and saw Bitmarket, Murderistic and a bunch of other guys on the team working the leads!

More meetings setup for this week, along with working on some media interviews and the launch of Bitshares.tv - more to come.

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
Was Brian responsible for the on-off ramps that were supposedly being setup?  Funnels?

Those were and are being handled by murduristic, julian, and bitmarket. They're not really any further than if we cold-called 10 more similar companies like hpenvy is doing.

Why were these upcoming onramps hyped as if they were totally ready to go, as soon as the 1.0 release was ready?

In reality it seems we were never as close to bitshares success as we thought we were.

On the other hand, it also means that with the recent incredible successes in contacting a number of businesses, offramps, etc, that HpEnvy accomplished, we are actually further along now than we have ever been.

Actually we still have the two major onramp-offramps that we setup previously in place to use as well as all of the great work Envy is doing.  They never were gone, just on hold until the hard fork was sorted out, etc.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Best of luck with your next venture Brian!

Offline mitao

• View Profile
Finally, although delayed for long time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
It is over now, now the community can move on.

Offline merlin0113

• View Profile
Good luck to you Brian. Maybe good if you could give us a more information built in resigning paper. I mean valuable information. Maybe a bother since you are not with us anymore? Many thanks in advance!

Offline Geneko

• View Profile
Interesting development of events. Hope we could all learn from this experience. ;)