Author Topic: Matt Miller of Bloomberg TV totally gets it  (Read 2100 times)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
We hit a few people on Bloomberg, techcrunch, cnbc and a few other places today.

They are all talking about the ruble tanking, russians moving to btc, and this is a good time to discuss price stable cryptos imo.

I still think it would be better for us to vote in a paid delegate to use to buy our own media accounts - then we can get the ball rolling without having to convince someone an interview is worth it.

My .02...
I think people (me incl.) are reluctant about that because there is no clarity about the status of the AGS funds and how they could serve those purposes.
Shareholders are there to make good decisions about delegates which they can best if there is transparency.

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
We hit a few people on Bloomberg, techcrunch, cnbc and a few other places today.

They are all talking about the ruble tanking, russians moving to btc, and this is a good time to discuss price stable cryptos imo.

I still think it would be better for us to vote in a paid delegate to use to buy our own media accounts - then we can get the ball rolling without having to convince someone an interview is worth it.

My .02...

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
Check out this interview, specifically at 01:55, Matt Miller is practically asking for bitUSD:

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/was-bitcoin-the-worst-investment-of-2014-qqmdKCWRS4u7FdMT_mUbsg.html

When I first started really getting into Bitcoin I was more excited not about it as a currency that wealthy Westerners could use but as a currency that people in troubled economies like Venezuela or Argentina could use.
...its not very useful to them if it falls steeply in value.

Maybe someone experienced in marketing could reach out to him and explain bitUSD? His reddit account is mattmiller1973

Working on it.
  +5%

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
Check out this interview, specifically at 01:55, Matt Miller is practically asking for bitUSD:

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/was-bitcoin-the-worst-investment-of-2014-qqmdKCWRS4u7FdMT_mUbsg.html

When I first started really getting into Bitcoin I was more excited not about it as a currency that wealthy Westerners could use but as a currency that people in troubled economies like Venezuela or Argentina could use.

Maybe someone experienced in marketing could reach out to him and explain bitUSD? His reddit account is mattmiller1973

Working on it.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
And David J. is entirely unirritated by the questions thrown at him - talking common places it its best.  +5% lol

Have put mattmiller1973 on my list.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy