Author Topic: A couple of suggestions for the developer team  (Read 1439 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline spartako

• View Profile
wallet_account_set_approval spartako

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
This post is translated from here:

We have a couple of suggestions for the developer team:
1. The release of any new version should be at the beginning of your workday, not the end of it.  This is for any un-expected serious bug that should be handled immediately, not after the devs have waken up 8 hrs later.
2. Active delegates should be informed and upgraded before a new version is published, those who haven't upgraded after the deadline should be automatically kicked out.
3. Devs should take turns and have at least one dev available at any moment for emergencies.
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.