Author Topic: Win 200 bitUSD as we launch BitShares TV and BitShares 101  (Read 16466 times)

Offline hrossik

• View Profile
Well done!

Just one thing: when I want to share bitshares.tv on facebook, it offers some crazy pictures from the videos together with the link. I was forced to use the link without the picture, which is kind of a pity. Is it possible to put there something more interesting/cool?
BTS: hr0550

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
How do the rest from outside get the book? We don't have Amazon.
Ask me again on the 10th of January and I will have an answer for you.   :)

we should make it buyable from .org site directly only with bitUSD :)

+5%!
+5%
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline abelljefrry

Congratulations and good luck, Max. Always happy to help you guys.

p/s: Honestly, when I saw that final cover design I was like "Jesus, WTF Cass?" and i thought that was Cass' work/idea. lol. Thank god it's not. But yea, I can agree with you on that, ugly graphics seems to work better in some cases.
Need a designer for your project? Hire me! I accept BTS as payment :)

View my BitShares design portfolio here : bit.ly/BitSharesPortfolio

Offline testz

+5%!

sumantso

If possible add the video we had on the old Bitshares site.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Honestly, I am a little disappointed that the book was created without giving notice to the community before hand and not giving a chance to add value to it ... but I can see that your way makes it easier and results in a product alot faster than letting a bunch of nerds figure out how to write a book :)

that's the point i guess ... :) sometimes same on design section :)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Honestly, I am a little disappointed that the book was created without giving notice to the community before hand and not giving a chance to add value to it ... but I can see that your way makes it easier and results in a product alot faster than letting a bunch of nerds figure out how to write a book :)

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101

sumantso

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 08:29:48 am by cass »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
 +5% outstanding ... great  work and hehe .. yes thx for your disclaimer :)

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
I am very pleased to announce 2 marketing initiatives are being released today… and you can win 200 bitUSD just by supporting them.

www.BitShares.TV
, hosted by Max Wright, is a weekly internet show dedicated to keeping you up-to-date with the world of BitShares. The first 3 episodes are online and ready for you to watch right now.

Each episode is designed to give insight to a particular aspect of the BitShares eco system. How BitShares can improve the world we contract, interact, and do business with.   

BitShares.TV gives you the inside scoop on the latest developments and allows you to meet the people behind BitShares, from core developers to marketing professionals.

Because different aspects of Bitshares appeal to different folks, Bitshares.TV is a great tool to share with your friends to help them get as excited about BitShares as we are.

And once a BitShares.TV episode sparks a light bulb in someones mind, they are more likely to share it, and get involved… and that is exactly what we want.  I hope the TV show will spark enough interest that they understand and get involved in BitShares.

And that is where BitShares 101 comes in.

BitShares 101 is the first book ever written dedicated entirely to understanding BitShares.

I authored the book and the feedback I have recieved suggests the book does an excellent job of taking the advanced concepts of BitShares and explaining them in an easy-to-understand way. Even some of the BitShares faithful who received advanced copies of the book were impressed by what they learned, commenting on how easily understandable BitShares becomes.

Today, for the first time ever, you can get your own copy of, Bitshares 101: A Guidebook on How To Profit From the Next Generation of Bitcoin, Crypto Currencies and Decentralized Businesses for just $0.99

But I really want this book to go number 1 in its category. And that means lots of sales over the next 3 days.

So I decided to motivate you all a little further by giving you the chance to win 200 bitUSD by supporting the book.

Here is how:

Once you buy the book for $0.99 cents, share it on Facebook and/or Twitter that you bought the book with the hashtag: #Bitshares101. Be sure you post a link to the book on Amazon. Feel free to use your own affiliate code if you wish.  From those posts, I will pick one at random and send them 100 bitUSD.  It's that easy.

For another chance to win $100 in BitUSD, just leave us an honest review on Amazon’s Kindle after you read the book. This will really help drive sales, especially if those comments have keywords in them like bitcoin, blockchain and cryptocurrency.

So for your chance to win $200 in BitUSD just buy the book for $0.99, review it, and post a link to the book on Facebook/Twitter with the hashtag: #Bitshares101…

I will randomly select two winners, and notify everyone via email and this forum who won. 

You can grab your copy here.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QUIWHR0/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00QUIWHR0&linkCode=as2&tag=succecounc-20&linkId=MIFK4YEQ5YUWI3Q3%22%3EBitShares

I look forward to reading your reviews and getting your feedback.

Thanks,
Max

I also wanted to mention that both of these marketing initiatives were a team effort.

A kind thank you to proof readers Stan, Gentso1, DonkeyPong, and Matador123
HPEnvy for donating $100 for Fiverr tasks and word press plugins,
Murderistic for tech and marketing support,
And most of all a very big thank you to AbellJefrry for lots of work on building sites and graphics.  He put in a metric shitload of effort and it is very much appreciated.

I would also like to note that both Cass and Abelljefrry designed very beautiful book covers that were much too pretty.  Much to their chagrin I went with the ugly cover because ugly sells better on Kindle.  :)  So don't blame them for the ugly cover.  Blame me.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 08:05:37 am by bitmarket »
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101