Author Topic: New core developer 100% delegate dev0.theoretical  (Read 6520 times)

Offline theoretical

BTS- theoretical / PTS- PZxpdC8RqWsdU3pVJeobZY7JFKVPfNpy5z / BTC- 1NfGejohzoVGffAD1CnCRgo9vApjCU2viY / the delegate formerly known as drltc / Nothing said on these forums is intended to be legally binding / All opinions are my own unless otherwise noted / Take action due to my posts at your own risk

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Wow already #102!

Are you ready for publishing price feed?  :D
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline theoretical

I'm the forum user formerly known as drltc [1].  I'm a full-time I3 team member and I'm seeking to run a 100% delegate, dev0.theoretical.

I've been a member of this forum since early days, participating in multiple pre-launch technical discussions.  One of my proposals eventually evolved into the delegate system, a fundamental part of the BitShares architecture that differentiates us from most of our competitors.

I'm a full stack software developer capable of working on any part of the BitShares client.  I diagnosed stack overflow as the root cause of intermittent crashes and instability in the BitShares client by using GDB to step through assembly instructions one at a time.  I've added several RPC's and some other functionality, audited others' commits, and I've both filed and fixed quite a few Github tickets.  I'm quite comfortable with computer science, mathematics and economics, which helps clarify my thoughts on the theoretical aspects of what we're doing.  I'm also a reasonably competent at JavaScript and web stuff (although I'm not always totally up-to-date on the latest technologies and best practices in the area).

I'm currently focused on testing, in particular addressing technical debt in our testing infrastructure.

My main area of interest is design and implementation of core blockchain features.

The DevShares name and concept was my idea (although what we're actually implementing ended up being a little different from my vision).

I could probably think of some other qualifications I have, but I think that's enough -- if you haven't decided I deserve a 100% delegate by now, I don't think you're going to.

[1] https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=12367
BTS- theoretical / PTS- PZxpdC8RqWsdU3pVJeobZY7JFKVPfNpy5z / BTC- 1NfGejohzoVGffAD1CnCRgo9vApjCU2viY / the delegate formerly known as drltc / Nothing said on these forums is intended to be legally binding / All opinions are my own unless otherwise noted / Take action due to my posts at your own risk