Author Topic: Vote as Delegate Recommended  (Read 2249 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
The most likely explanation is that no delegates had a recommendation slate.

I just approved published a slate for "dev0.nikolai" with a single recommendation "dev-trial.misc.nikolai". See if it works as expected.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
Transparency with how this function works in detail would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I just tried updating my votes using this mode, however after looking at the transaction on bitsharesblocks, it seems it did not vote for any more delegates than the ones I selected. Does this mean that none of the delegates I'm voting for have a slate? I'm voting for mostly 100% delegates. I cannot see which delegates have slates on bitsharesblocks. Is there any way to check the slates of delegates?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 04:43:30 am by fluxer555 »

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
If your approved delegates have recommended slates, it fills in the rest of your vote (empty spots after your real approvals) with their recommendations.
...but if a delegate I approve does not have a slate "vote as recommended" still votes for him? And if a delegate has a slate "vote as recommended" votes for him plus his slate?

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
If your approved delegates have recommended slates, it fills in the rest of your vote (empty spots after your real approvals) with their recommendations.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
Bump. I am also curious.

Offline mdj

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mdj
I just started my own delegate at 2% pay (to cover hosting etc) purely out of a strong interest for Bitshares and a want to support it somehow. I am continuously spreading the word of Bitshares and slowly converting my Bitcoin friends!

I'm curious how the "vote as delegate recommended" is calculated/decided?