Author Topic: [HOW-TO] Fund/register accounts  (Read 23432 times)

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
Re: [HOW-TO] Fund/register accounts
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2015, 12:11:51 pm »
sent 100
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline voluntaryistonly

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2015, 11:47:03 am »
really having a hard job to get my account registered,  :-\ i have the latest wallet, I have PTS to deposit to it, I input the account number ( the long one ) PTS8cqUCdc2xgjwHp12cZXjUpQN37SAidM4zzAewZywZj9FFGQ2rV but ypool does not recognise it, as it is "not registered" I can't fund it to register it, i can't access the faucet as it is constantly busy, if anyone would be so kind as to send me a pts I'll gladly send them back, thanks in advance ;-)
regards,
vo

Offline amixen

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2015, 10:21:07 am »
Hi all,

Can somebody help me to register PTS-account..

Account Key: PTS5H47EVE3ypWXcuUcfzCeQ98idCR8CXV2Bo2RnMsasNvJ9zSctR
Username: amixen

Can you send me 25 PTS.
Thanks a lot!

Offline mira

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2015, 07:03:37 pm »
Flowers are always nice...

or how about posting a suggestion of music, reading, or something you really find interesting?

;)

I'm just glad it worked out for you.

Offline URSAY

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2015, 07:11:54 am »
mira you win.  Your suggestion got me up to date.  How can I repay you?  :)

Offline mira

• View Profile

Offline URSAY

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2015, 02:10:47 am »
I purchased some extra PTS from Cryptsy just to try and register my PTS account and transfer my old PTS wallet funds.  Unfortunately Cryptsy has not allowed PTS withdrawls for days now.  Back to the drawing board.  :(

Did you upgrade your old PTS client to v1.0.0.0 before trying the secure asset import? Others have reported difficulty trying to import from old v0.8.5.0. 

Where would I find the Mac version of the v1.0.0.0 wallet?

Offline mira

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2015, 08:44:12 pm »
Or if there is some kind of faucet for getting PTS users registered... Could someone please let me know? Thanks!

solved here

Offline mira

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2015, 08:41:24 pm »
I purchased some extra PTS from Cryptsy just to try and register my PTS account and transfer my old PTS wallet funds.  Unfortunately Cryptsy has not allowed PTS withdrawls for days now.  Back to the drawing board.  :(

Did you upgrade your old PTS client to v1.0.0.0 before trying the secure asset import? Others have reported difficulty trying to import from old v0.8.5.0. 

Did you also try this method of importing private keys from your old wallet? 

You can then register your account using the imported PTS.

Offline URSAY

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2015, 07:50:30 pm »

Offline reiddouthat

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2015, 03:35:31 am »
When you launch your PTS client you will be asked to enter an account name. This account will remain 'unregistered' until you fund the account and then optionally register the account. Once you register the account name, you can use the account name to receive funds. Until then, if you want to send money to an 'unregistered' account, you need to do the following:

1) Click 'My Accounts' in the left menu bar
2) Click the name of an existing account on this page (or click "Create New Account" to create a new one)
3) On the next page, under your account name, you will see an 'Account Key' which is a long hash address starting with the letters 'PTS...'. This is your account's public key. You can fund your account by sending PTS to this account key.

Post your questions here.

So I just downloaded the new PTS Client. It requires me to register on the Blockchain before I can receive my PTS on my new client.
My new PTS Username is: reiddouthat

Can someone help me figure out how to get funds so I can register on the blockchain and withdrawal my PTS from BTER? I see you say: "I can withdrawal with my 'key' to my account" but that isnt working on BTER... It says: cancelled:PTS account is not registered or memo is too long

I ran into the same problem with my BTS [a long time ago]... and someone from Reddit helped me out, and I sent them their funds back once I could get mine in my wallet. Ill do the same, I promise you.

Or if there is some kind of faucet for getting PTS users registered... Could someone please let me know? Thanks!
Charles R Douthat | @creiddouthat

Offline pc

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2015, 09:18:47 am »
http://bytemaster.bitshares.org/tutorial/2015/01/03/How-to-Register-a-BitShares-Account/

This is PTS 0.8.5 to the newest PTS client.  This shouldn't involve my already registered BTS account.  Right?

Right. BM's tutorial is not applicable here because we don't have a similar faucet for PTS.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline URSAY

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2015, 11:27:22 pm »
http://bytemaster.bitshares.org/tutorial/2015/01/03/How-to-Register-a-BitShares-Account/

This is PTS 0.8.5 to the newest PTS client.  This shouldn't involve my already registered BTS account.  Right?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 02:21:02 am by URSAY »

Offline pc

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2015, 09:50:34 pm »
I continued on with importing by signed message.  It appeared to work offline but my balances still remain at zero now that I've taken my wallet online.  Yes, the PTS addresses that I'm trying to import have had funds for a long time.

Any suggestions?  Does my account name need to be registered officially on the network before it will receive the funds?

The account name does not have to be registered.

Unlike the classic wallet import or private key import, the import by signed message creates a transaction. If you do that while offline, the transaction will expire after a while (like any other transaction). You should be able to simply try the import again and go online before the transaction expires.

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.