Author Topic: New Blog Post: BitShares Login  (Read 2404 times)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Bank, exchange, bitAssets, identity, voting, reputation, marketplace, .. It all makes me think "The press, the machine, the railway, the telegraph are premises whose thousand-year conclusion no one has yet dared to draw." - Nietzsche

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
 +5% Good read. What about a post on "The value of BitShares"? An informative post on what investors are investing in (beyond just an exchange) and why BTS is valuable would be good.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 03:28:13 pm by islandking »
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
+5%. What's the plan for promoting the blog?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline Rune

• View Profile
This sounds good, but how will it work with a mobile/lightweight wallet? Can they securely pass on the blockchain lookups to its support node without risking an attack? And i guess the support node will know every website you visit, but thats no worse than the current system of course.

How would a user log in to the same website from different devices but the same account? Would they have to hold the same private key on several devices, or could the keys for different devices be linked in some way?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline matt608

• View Profile

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.