Author Topic: Wow Bytemaster's blog is on the front page of r/bitcoin  (Read 2320 times)

Offline triox

• View Profile
  • BitShares: triox
Round two of my Subversive Holiday Reddit Blizt (SHREBL)

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2qd0a0/its_time_we_have_a_talk_about_bitcoinorg_and_the/

Please, upvote;
/r/bitcoin activity is at a record low, we can get on the front page easily.

Offline mike623317

• View Profile
My ID on the blockchain is a nice idea that should catch on.

I liked this guys comment .... "But I like how bitshares aims to become the decentralized infrastructure that the crypto community runs on without having to rely on centralized entities. If this is made user friendly enough it could begin to compete with the centralized and anti-privacy incumbents such as Facebook, even on convenience."

Another great idea from Bitshares

Offline matt608

• View Profile

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi