Author Topic: 安卓版手机钱包测试报告2 (Andoid mobile wallet test round 2 )  (Read 5229 times)

Offline 小宝马2014

• View Profile
  • BitShares: xbm
今天是圣诞节,祝海外的外国朋友圣诞快乐,祝比特股的关注者圣诞快乐。
首先在这谢谢作者的30bitcny,谢谢社区的200bts奖励,谢谢翻译君的翻译,我会持续测试手机钱包。

说明:上一个测试帖子中,4.1内容的翻译理解错了我的意思,我说的点击返回键是指点击手机的通用返回键,而非软件顶部的“<”这个返回图标,点击返回图标是没有问题的,这个是我没有表述清楚,十分抱歉,请帮忙改正一下。
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=12597.0

因为有了作者给我的bitcny,我又测试了一遍,有以下几个体验不是很好的地方:
1)在主页,金额和交易记录是你账户中默认选择的货币,现在我默认选择的是cny,但是如果有人给我发送了usd,我能知道吗?如果按照现在的设计,我希望在货币页面,在每种货币后面能显示该货币的金额,以便我能知道我的资产到底有哪些,又分别有多少。
2)发送的资金的时候,能不能附带消息
3) 交易细节中,数量没有值。
4)地址本的地址可以添加到收藏夹,但是没有找到收藏页面。
5)现在备份钱包加密后显示的是钱包的json文件内容,然后可以对内容进行复制和分享。我认为这不是一种很好的体验,非程序员的普通用户对json文件的内容是不理解的,也不知道是json格式,或者他还可能误删除一些json内容。我认为应该保存json文件到手机中,直接显示json文件名和存储地址,并且可以查看json文件内容。这样普通用户就知道钱包就是一个json文件。
同理,恢复钱包也应该是导入json文件,而不是粘贴json文件的内容,因为粘贴还有粘贴内容不完全的可能性。我认为导入json文件是更便利的,也和bts客户端的操作一致。
6)首页显示的金额就是所有账户的默认货币金额总和,以cny为例,我的账户默认选择的是一个没有cny的地址,发送转账依然能成功,交易详情显示是从有钱的地址发出的。我觉得这种方式也可以,但是当转账的地址没钱而扣其他地址的时候应该提示一下。
7)在账户页面,可以创建多个地址,每个有钱的地址应该显示所有资产金额(各种货币金额)。
8) 首页进来获取数据失败后无法再次刷新。

Translation :

Thanks for the 30 BitCNY that ElMato sent me . Thanks for the 200 BTS the community tipped me . Thanks for the translation . I’ll continue to test the mobile wallet .

In the thread above (section 4.1 ), I actually meant the “return” function on the android tray instead of the “<” button on top of the mobile wallet .

After I received the BitCNY that ElMato sent me , I performed another test . This are some issues in the design that affects the user experience .

1)I want to know the exact amount of each currency that I own in the currency page .

2)There should be a Memo available when transferring funds .

3) There is no specific amount in the “transaction detail” .

4)I can add the address from the address book to “favorite” , but I couldn’t find this “favorite”  anywhere .

5) There should be a .json file when dealing the json instead of providing bunch of “json content” that none of the ordinary users would feel easy to use . Import and export the .json file , plain and simple .

6)The balance displayed in the main page is the total amount of default currency belong to all of the accounts .
If you have several account , such as a , b and c , only c has money . If you choose a to pay , it would automatically charge the c account to transfer the fund . That seems reasonable to me , but may be there should be a hint before doing that ? Or let the users decide if they want to do it this way ?

7) Multiple address can be created in the “account” page . There should be a detailed balance of all kinds of funds of those address displayed in that page if the address wasn't  empty .

8) In the home page, if refresh failed at first,  I can not refresh again.

Dear 小宝马2014,

Thanks again for your review!
 Its very helpful for us to have this kind of feedback.

Again, we are aware of most of the issues you mentioned but anyway let me address some of your points.

When sending non-TITAN transactions (As we are doing today), its not possible to specify a memo.

4)I can add the address from the address book to “favorite” , but I couldn’t find this “favorite”  anywhere .
True. They will show first when you click in the "Address book" icon in the "Send" windows.

6)The balance displayed in the main page is the total amount of default currency belong to all of the accounts .
If you have several account , such as a , b and c , only c has money . If you choose a to pay , it would automatically charge the c account to transfer the fund . That seems reasonable to me , but may be there should be a hint before doing that ? Or let the users decide if they want to do it this way ?

This is a great point.
What we are going to do (i don't know if it will be by-default) is let the user choose from which accounts he wants to withdraw in order to fulfill his transaction.
This will allow the user to not mix their source accounts giving him a way to enhance their privacy.

This issues will be addressed in alpha-4.
More news soon as we are working in the alpha-3 version.

Thanks again!

For everyone that is reading this and want to support us, please vote for our 100% pay delegate!
delagate name: elmato

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=12494.0

Thank you!
Look forward to your new version.

Offline ElMato

• View Profile

说明:上一个测试帖子中,4.1内容的翻译理解错了我的意思,我说的点击返回键是指点击手机的通用返回键,而非软件顶部的“<”这个返回图标,点击返回图标是没有问题的,这个是我没有表述清楚,十分抱歉,请帮忙改正一下。

1)在主页,金额和交易记录是你账户中默认选择的货币,现在我默认选择的是cny,但是如果有人给我发送了usd,我能知道吗?如果按照现在的设计,我希望在货币页面,在每种货币后面能显示该货币的金额,以便我能知道我的资产到底有哪些,又分别有多少。
2)发送的资金的时候,能不能附带消息
3) 交易细节中,数量没有值。
5)现在备份钱包加密后显示的是钱包的json文件内容,然后可以对内容进行复制和分享。我认为这不是一种很好的体验,非程序员的普通用户对json文件的内容是不理解的,也不知道是json格式,或者他还可能误删除一些json内容。我认为应该保存json文件到手机中,直接显示json文件名和存储地址,并且可以查看json文件内容。这样普通用户就知道钱包就是一个json文件。
同理,恢复钱包也应该是导入json文件,而不是粘贴json文件的内容,因为粘贴还有粘贴内容不完全的可能性。我认为导入json文件是更便利的,也和bts客户端的操作一致。
6)首页显示的金额就是所有账户的默认货币金额总和,以cny为例,我的账户默认选择的是一个没有cny的地址,发送转账依然能成功,交易详情显示是从有钱的地址发出的。我觉得这种方式也可以,但是当转账的地址没钱而扣其他地址的时候应该提示一下。
8) 首页进来获取数据失败后无法再次刷新。

Translation :

Thanks for the 30 BitCNY that ElMato sent me . Thanks for the 200 BTS the community tipped me . Thanks for the translation . I’ll continue to test the mobile wallet .

In the thread above (section 4.1 ), I actually meant the “return” function on the android tray instead of the “<” button on top of the mobile wallet .

After I received the BitCNY that ElMato sent me , I performed another test . This are some issues in the design that affects the user experience .

1)I want to know the exact amount of each currency that I own in the currency page .

5) There should be a .json file when dealing the json instead of providing bunch of “json content” that none of the ordinary users would feel easy to use . Import and export the .json file , plain and simple .

7) Multiple address can be created in the “account” page . There should be a detailed balance of all kinds of funds of those address displayed in that page if the address wasn't  empty .

Dear 小宝马2014,

Thanks again for your review!
 Its very helpful for us to have this kind of feedback.

Again, we are aware of most of the issues you mentioned but anyway let me address some of your points.

When sending non-TITAN transactions (As we are doing today), its not possible to specify a memo.

True. They will show first when you click in the "Address book" icon in the "Send" windows.

This is a great point.
What we are going to do (i don't know if it will be by-default) is let the user choose from which accounts he wants to withdraw in order to fulfill his transaction.
This will allow the user to not mix their source accounts giving him a way to enhance their privacy.

This issues will be addressed in alpha-4.
More news soon as we are working in the alpha-3 version.

Thanks again!

For everyone that is reading this and want to support us, please vote for our 100% pay delegate!
delagate name: elmato

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=12494.0

Offline 小宝马2014

• View Profile
我加了个第八条,怎么“8)”变成了一个表情?

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline wuyanren

• View Profile
你是什么互联网公司的,下载钱包可以到www.bts.hk

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile
安卓版哪里下载啊?有iOS版么? 我是互联网产品经理,想试用下可以不~

Offline jckj

• View Profile
离使用近了一步。

Offline 小宝马2014

• View Profile

Offline ssjpts

• View Profile
    • 中国BTC
  • BitShares: coolman
带有手势密码解锁了吗?
新浪微博:剑指未来BTS
BTC:1Bc7gRGotktBmnNFr3BUUM22HFXCCTyxor
BTSX ID:loves,集大众之爱,待到BTS 500刀,10%回退给捐赠者,10%用于运营,剩余80%用于爱心事业和BTS宣传推广。

Offline 小宝马2014

• View Profile
支持,我觉得你想说的一个功能是:“显示余额不为零的地址”,对吧

一开始是想说这个功能。
刚测试了下,首页显示的金额就是所有账户的金额总和,假如你的账户默认选择的是一个没有钱的地址,发送转账依然能成功,交易详情显示是从有钱的地址发出的。我觉得这种方式也可以,但是当转账的地址没钱而扣其他地址的时候应该提示一下。
你说的这个我也加上。

Offline newtree

• View Profile
    • HelloBTS
  • BitShares: newtree
支持,我觉得你想说的一个功能是:“显示余额不为零的地址”,对吧
BTS ID:newtree/baicai 
微信公众号:hellobts
网站:www.hellobts.com

Offline ssjpts

• View Profile
    • 中国BTC
  • BitShares: coolman
很好的测评,加油。手机钱包的作用甚至会超过桌面版的。这就类似手机支付宝钱包在日常生活中的作用越来越重要。
新浪微博:剑指未来BTS
BTC:1Bc7gRGotktBmnNFr3BUUM22HFXCCTyxor
BTSX ID:loves,集大众之爱,待到BTS 500刀,10%回退给捐赠者,10%用于运营,剩余80%用于爱心事业和BTS宣传推广。

Offline wuyanren

• View Profile

Offline 小宝马2014

• View Profile

2)发送的资金的时候,能不能附带消息
3) 交易细节中,数量没有值。
8) 首页进来获取数据失败后无法再次刷新。

Translation :

« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 07:50:47 am by 小宝马2014 »