Author Topic: NullStreet  (Read 2449 times)

Offline abelljefrry

Welcome to BitShares community! :)
Need a designer for your project? Hire me! I accept BTS as payment :)

View my BitShares design portfolio here : bit.ly/BitSharesPortfolio

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I couldn't agree with you more. I have nothing but good intentions here.

I am not really that technical, but i can do some graphic work perhaps and help to get the word out. I stumbled on BitShares recently and just read the ebook that was released on amazon. This is a great product and idea.

Thanks

pls show some references graphic works if possible :)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
This is so cool.
I love how you guys welcome and provide a rational red-carpet on-ramp for newbies.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Prepare to get addicted !
Welcome  ;)

Offline Mysto

• View Profile

I am not really that technical, but i can do some graphic work perhaps and help to get the word out. I stumbled on BitShares recently and just read the ebook that was released on amazon. This is a great product and idea.

Thanks
Ah 1 or 2 weeks of hardcore posting on here and you'll be well known enough to be accepted, I'm sure.

I think another reason that invite only is a good idea is so by the time you get invited in you got all of the newbie questions out of the way (on this forum). By that time you will understand bitshares well enough to know how to help market it. At least that is my opinion.

Offline nz

• View Profile

Thanks
"There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose"

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
You need to build up a reputation here on the forum for (quality) marketing bitshares. We like to trust everyone and welcome everyone but also not want to have our ideas leaked. We also like to work together with people that can produce quality marketing material. You could also make a pitch on who you are (not necessarily your public id) and how you like to market bitshares to the public here or to methodx who runs the forum. Does that make sense?

Tbh I am divided myself on the issue! On the one side everyone that wants to spread the word should be able to work together with others that have the same intentions. On the other side nullstreet would suffer from trolls spamming the forum or from competitors spying on what we have in stock.

+5% well said

@nz: welcome on board!
Yes welcome on board! :)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
You need to build up a reputation here on the forum for (quality) marketing bitshares. We like to trust everyone and welcome everyone but also not want to have our ideas leaked. We also like to work together with people that can produce quality marketing material. You could also make a pitch on who you are (not necessarily your public id) and how you like to market bitshares to the public here or to methodx who runs the forum. Does that make sense?

Tbh I am divided myself on the issue! On the one side everyone that wants to spread the word should be able to work together with others that have the same intentions. On the other side nullstreet would suffer from trolls spamming the forum or from competitors spying on what we have in stock.

+5% well said

@nz: welcome on board!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 06:11:02 pm by delulo »

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
forum.nullstreet.com
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline nz

• View Profile
How do i get involved in nullstreet to help promote BitShares?
Is there a link someone can forward to me please.
"There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose"