Author Topic: New Delegates: Zach Lym Trial Week  (Read 7926 times)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
I saw this delegate at position 102.
The problem: I remembered this thread here by toast but I couldnt verify that the delegate I saw in position 102 was the one set up by toast. I had to google for 5 minutes to find this thread and check of the delegate name here is the same as the one I see in my client. It is even worse for someone that doesn't follow the forum much. He won't have in the back of his head that there is this thread...
Why not include a note in the delegate info that mentions the title of the thread here or something so it gets easy for people to link the delegate they see in the client to the campaign thread?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 02:12:46 pm by delulo »

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
Voted, though I sincerely wish my vote counted for more.   ;D

Offline CalabiYau

sumantso

This delegate will run for as long as I need to 1) get back the delegate registration fund (~59,900 BTS) and 2) cover the difference between what I will pay Zach and what I can pay myself back from the remainder of the DNS fund (< $2k). This should take approximately a month. At that time, I'll either burn the excess and take it offline, or make a new proposal for what to do with future income. I think keeping the node around for future dev trials is a natural choice, but that's a conversation for later.

Its one of the reasons why I suggested separation of block producers and employees. In a case like that you could just create an extra tab and for a bounty totaling the expenses, and if it gets enough support it can raise the money quickly provided there is space in the overall cap.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 11:23:31 am by sumantso »

Offline theoretical

Yeah, I am still last, need more votes, thanks
BTS- theoretical / PTS- PZxpdC8RqWsdU3pVJeobZY7JFKVPfNpy5z / BTC- 1NfGejohzoVGffAD1CnCRgo9vApjCU2viY / the delegate formerly known as drltc / Nothing said on these forums is intended to be legally binding / All opinions are my own unless otherwise noted / Take action due to my posts at your own risk

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Please vote for both theoretical and Zach. We may not want to lose one of them.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

merockstar

Can't vote right now (tethering 2g), but should be able to vote here in an hour or two. That oughta bump you a tiny bit closer.

Offline robrigo

Bump. Need 0.3% more. Or just vote out some inits...

Voted! And I agree that some of the inits should probably get the boot now. dev0.theoretical is in the 101 spot and will be kicked out if the trial delegate is made active.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Bump. Need 0.3% more. Or just vote out some inits...
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
2) cover the difference between what I will pay Zach and what I can pay myself back from the remainder of the DNS fund (< $2k)
I didn't understand that part. Can you elaborate / word it a little differently?

I have enough leftover DNS dev fund to pay for some, but not all, of his visit.
+5% Will vote at the beginning of next week (home again).

Offline onceuponatime

Offline graffenwalder

+5% voted

Edit: send the leftovers from the Christmas give away fiasco to the delegate
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 08:36:57 pm by Graffenwalder »

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
2) cover the difference between what I will pay Zach and what I can pay myself back from the remainder of the DNS fund (< $2k)
I didn't understand that part. Can you elaborate / word it a little differently?

I have enough leftover DNS dev fund to pay for some, but not all, of his visit.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.