Author Topic: Monero CryptoNote Ring Signatures vs TITAN  (Read 2854 times)

Offline Rune

• View Profile
CN provide an additional layer of anonymity. TITAN is just stealth addresses. Neither are "truly anonymous" and network analysis is still a huge problem for both.

Thanks toast. Are there any plans in the future to integrate more privacy features into BTS?

The gateway system will also be used for coinshuffling, according to the latest hangout. I guess the idea is that anonymous BTC gateways can leverage their "anonymous trust" to allow you to send them BTS or bitassets and get equal random non-atomically matched tokens in return with very low risk and fees.

Offline BldSwtTrs

• View Profile
CN provide an additional layer of anonymity. TITAN is just stealth addresses. Neither are "truly anonymous" and network analysis is still a huge problem for both.
What does "network analysis" mean in layman terms?
Is this something that can be foiled by I2P integration?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 10:28:38 pm by BldSwtTrs »

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile

Thanks toast. Are there any plans in the future to integrate more privacy features into BTS?
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
Monero CN Ring Signatures vs TITAN

Which system is better? I lack the technical knowledge to know any of the flaws in either system for staying truly anonymous. 
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi