Author Topic: Correcting share supply?  (Read 1699 times)

Offline svk

Maybe @svk can exclude those burn(s) from the trollbox
I changed the name though, it's no longer a trollbox! ;) I could do that sure if there's consensus for it.

I might just move the whole thing to a new page for reputations or include it in the accounts portion rather actually.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Maybe @svk can exclude those burn(s) from the trollbox

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Okay that makes sense. So I3 fixed the bug and then burned their own funds to cover the mistake?

Yep.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
Okay that makes sense. So I3 fixed the bug and then burned their own funds to cover the mistake?
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Looks like that was back when there was a market bug which printed shares. The account is "angel" which is the I3's BTS.
from my knowledge that is what happend .. so i can confirm this

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Looks like that was back when there was a market bug which printed shares. The account is "angel" which is the I3's BTS.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
http://bitsharesblocks.com/accounts/account?name=angel
http://bitsharesblocks.com/blocks/block?id=555294

Seems like this user has done several large wall burns with the memo "correcting share supply". Why?
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi