Author Topic: This sucks....  (Read 5484 times)

Offline graffenwalder

Sorry guys...not attention grabbing, just wanting to bitch outloud on here because the wife is asleep.

Odd thing though...complaining doesn't make it any better :/

There should be some really funny joke this could be turned into...but even laughing hurts :P

Well at least, you now have some bass in your voice.  ;)
Mumble sessions with Barry White, if that doesn't take us mainstream, I don't know what will.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Sorry guys...not attention grabbing, just wanting to bitch outloud on here because the wife is asleep.

There should be some really funny joke this could be turned into...but even laughing hurts :P

Soft kitty,Warm kitty,Little ball of fur.Happy kitty,Sleepy kitty,pur pur pur......
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline fuzzy

« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 08:12:04 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Never good to see.. hopefully its not ebola! Get better rest yourself.. work later
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline nz

• View Profile

Get well Fuzzy, we need you here.

"There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose"

Offline fuzzy

Sometimes I take for granted just how awesome it is not to be sick. 

If you guys don't see me around ever again, you know that what I got was likely Ebola. 

« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 06:54:57 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D