Author Topic: There might be a delegate on Africa adoption of BitCNY and BitUSD  (Read 3050 times)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
This will great help for BitCNY and BitUSD spread, i think we must show our support.
+5%

This might help spread bitusd/bitshares to anyone with a smartphone in africa.

he's waiting for a mobile wallet exactly..... 8)

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=12494.msg168103#msg168103

"Is this how we support people?

El mato showed up here with a working mobile wallet and a plan to develop it. He has sadly only received .061% approval. Instead of working on catchy slogans and marketing gimmicks about how the block chain is hiring perhaps we should actually hire him?"
I can not vote. The client didn't vote last time I tried : https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=12519.msg166051#msg166051 I will have access again tomorrow.... Trying to resolve it then.

Offline onceuponatime

This will great help for BitCNY and BitUSD spread, i think we must show our support.
+5%

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=12494.msg168103#msg168103

"Is this how we support people?

El mato showed up here with a working mobile wallet and a plan to develop it. He has sadly only received .061% approval. Instead of working on catchy slogans and marketing gimmicks about how the block chain is hiring perhaps we should actually hire him?"

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
This could be good, if he would come on and explain his business model and what he plans to do with the funds.

Would he happen to be in the mining business not bitcoin but gold,silver, diamond kind?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 06:26:30 pm by Gentso1 »

Offline Rune

• View Profile

Xeldal

+5%

+5%

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline matt608

• View Profile
 +5%

Yes.  Bringing the product to where it's needed.  I can't wait to see his proposal. 

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
+5%

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
 +5% Go for it! If i can help with anything pls ping me :)

Africa is a really potential market ...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
+5%

Offline cgafeng

BTC:1EYwcZ9cYVj6C9LMLafdcjK9wicVMDV376

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
I've been in active contact with a Chinese guy who was doing business at many countries in Africa for a long time .

He told me that the Chinese businessmen there are afraid to store mountains of cash due to the bad policing there , several Chinese businessmen have been killed from robbery  .

The Chinese business men there are eager to find an solution for storing and transferring value . The economic size for this demand would be billions of dollars per year .

He's planning on running a delegate to fund his operation on evangelizing BitUSD and BitCNY , and to fund operation for local fiat exchange service there . He's also well connected in that area .

Thoughts ? This might be the big thing we're hoping for , the combination of rich Chinese businessmen and mountains of money and not-so-strict financial jurisdiction . I'll refer your ideas to him .

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.