My idea is....
why not pay the merchant for every transaction .10 bitUSD bigger then 10 bitUSD? We could fund it with a paid delegate and will only reward paid transactions from different people.
With this approach we can also attract merchants and can give them something no one can give them - money!
This idea was inspired by a privious discussion to pay users for loading there account with bitUSD. I just thought why not take it from the opposite side.
As an example:
As a merchant i want
1. no fraud transactions - done with Blockchain
2. stable currencx - done with bitAssets
3. convertible - in the making
4. cheap transactions - great we will pay you for creating transaction
at least as long as we run this promotion programm.
I am speaking not to do it now, but after we have the needed tools
1. merchant integration easy
2. light weighted wallet
3. on and off ramps