Author Topic: Shapeshift.io now includes NuBits, still no BitAssets...  (Read 2133 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline nz

• View Profile
We have an email thread going right now where I am helping them with integration.

Thats great new Toast, good work. BTC in and BitGold or BitUSD out.

Cant wait until we get a good on ramp to convert fiat to Bitassets directly.
"There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose"

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

We have an email thread going right now where I am helping them with integration.

+5%
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline wasthatawolf

Awesome, thanks for the update.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline wasthatawolf

Not sure how long they've had NuBits integrated (USD pegged asset built on Peercoin) but this is the first I've seen it.

I've been checking Shapeshift.io every few days since the developers notified the Bitshares community of the planned integration of BitAssets, specifically BitUSD and BitGold (https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11290.msg150274#msg150274). 

Maybe a follow up from a dev that can assist in integration would help speed things along.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 11:31:45 pm by wasthatawolf »