Author Topic: HolyTransaction loves BitShares  (Read 21826 times)

Offline JohnR

• Committee member
    • View Profile
Awesome, if you can add BTS itself as well that would be fantastic!

+5%

BitUSD itself is fine, and I would like to see BitBTC and BitGOLD added too. BTS directly is not necessary.

BitBTC - more it starts getting used the better the peg will hold, and we can try and lure BTC holders with it.
BitGOLD - have to get the name known with Bireserve getting aggressive.

Will you make it open source? mosterer here has a 100% delegate and is doing something (I don't understand all the tech stuff), so maybe you can get in touch with him to prevent duplicate work.

Agreed that bts itself is less needed for something like this.  If we're bringing bitshares to the masses they are familiar with usd/eur.  No need to complicate things at first with bts.   

Offline Dimosha

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Dimon
HolyTransaction good crypto wallet,  i use it and i use zumminer.

Offline fuzzy

Would you be willing to hold a Mumble?

Also, would you confirm your identity via contact@noveltylab.com?

What's the status on this? You're still waiting to find a developer to implement bitUSD? Or do you already have someone and need the funding to do so? Would you be able to implemente bitUSD on your own? That way you could show work and more people would probably vote for you.

I'm chatting with ht behind the scenes.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Would you be willing to hold a Mumble?

Also, would you confirm your identity via contact@noveltylab.com?

What's the status on this? You're still waiting to find a developer to implement bitUSD? Or do you already have someone and need the funding to do so? Would you be able to implemente bitUSD on your own? That way you could show work and more people would probably vote for you.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline onceuponatime

IMHO, darbon should show his product first. We had bad experiences that some delegates only promised nice things but didn't make it. If BTS or BitUSD is on Holytransaction.com I will strongly support its delegate.

+5% +5%    I agree with the above.  Baring that, I formal plan with timelines should be presented, and probably a mumble hangout for questions on the project and scheduled followup dates.   

For sure a Mumble hangout would be helpful. Trial by fire lol  ;D

Offline James212

• View Profile
IMHO, darbon should show his product first. We had bad experiences that some delegates only promised nice things but didn't make it. If BTS or BitUSD is on Holytransaction.com I will strongly support its delegate.

+5% +5%    I agree with the above.  Baring that, I formal plan with timelines should be presented, and probably a mumble hangout for questions on the project and scheduled followup dates.   
BTS: theangelwaveproject

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Thanks! Yes, it's for a licensed EUR Gateway with fiat support.
ok so you've MTL here in europe?

Thanks for asking! Now that we have an agreement with the bank, it will require some time to get the final approval from the commission of the financial sector in Europe.

OK yes sure - bureaucracy at its best ;)
I really appreciated this project and wish you all best!
You have my vote - and if you'll need help with anything graphic related to bitshares, please feel free to contact my anytime!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline yellowecho

696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline sschechter

• View Profile
Thanks for the reminder, I will update my vote.  Whether you think they will deliver or not, its worth finding out.
BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe

Offline onceuponatime

If any delegate doesn't produce, we of course vote them out. But without funding, how are people supposed to produce anything? They seem to have the talent and the drive. Let's find out.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline onceuponatime

This is seriously a perfect case for a delegate.   +5%

holytransaction
should be elected immediately!

You have my support!

Bump.  PLEASE VOTE!

Offline onceuponatime

+5% Voted.

You were already on my slate. But seriously folks - fiat gateways are CRITICAL. Let's help get them up and running.

^^^  CRITICAL

Offline darbon

• View Profile
    • HolyTransaction

Thanks for asking! Now that we have an agreement with the bank, it will require some time to get the final approval from the commission of the financial sector in Europe.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 11:03:21 am by darbon »
wallet_approve_delegate holytransaction
https://holytransaction.com/

TurkeyLeg

+5% Voted.

You were already on my slate. But seriously folks - fiat gateways are CRITICAL. Let's help get them up and running.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 03:35:57 am by TurkeyLeg »

Xeldal

This is seriously a perfect case for a delegate.   +5%

holytransaction
should be elected immediately!

You have my support!

Offline onceuponatime

I can't believe nobody is voting for this delegate ie.  wallet_approve_delegate holytransaction

I mean, isn't what they are attempting the veritable Holy Grail of our endeavor at this point in time?

And if they don't produce, we can simply vote them out.

ON RAMP and OFF RAMP to FIAT -  not worth the time and bother of casting a vote to you?

Offline Riverhead

A breath of fresh air. Welcome!

Voting.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
We are definitely considering using UIAs to track our deposits in the bank.
At the beginning we will support the BitShares infrastructure with BitAssets and as soon as we have licenses we can start issuing and trading on UIAs.
+5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5%
 +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5%

Offline darbon

• View Profile
    • HolyTransaction
Will you use UIAs as a backbone to the gateway as Bytmeaster suggested a while back?

+5% .. please consider issuing and trading on UIAs instead of bitassets directly ..

We are definitely considering using UIAs to track our deposits in the bank.
At the beginning we will support the BitShares infrastructure with BitAssets and as soon as we have licenses we can start issuing and trading on UIAs.

Offline darbon

• View Profile
    • HolyTransaction
Good news guys!

We have an agreement with the bank and now we can move forward with the development.

Our goals:
 - Enable bitUSD deposits
 - Have On/Off ramp with Bitcoin and supported cryptocurrencies
 - Have On/Off ramp with EUR

Then 50% funds will be used to give a signup bonus (10 bitUSD) for all new customers who make their first bitUSD or bitcoin purchase.

As soon as our delegate will be approved, we will dedicate a full time developer to it.

why are the delegate funds needed to pay first bitcoin purchases? We want BitShares adoption and bitAssets.

If this is real, this is great news!

Hello! We want BitShares adoption too :) For that reason we want to spread the message of the BitAssets Era to new people !

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
I'll add you to my slate ..

However, we have seen some bad practices from exchanges having delegates in the top101 and not producing any outcome ..
I'd love to see a different outcome here ..

Also, please read this:
http://bytemaster.bitshares.org/article/2014/12/24/Delegates-Should-Have-a-Business-Plan/?r=xeroc
to understand that delegates are not intended for ingoing funding but initial funding only

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
+5% voting asap

So to clarify you'll be doing BitUSD deposits but with a EUR gateway? Will the EUR connect to BTS or bitEUR?

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
+5% .. please consider issuing and trading on UIAs instead of bitassets directly ..

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight
Holy ......... Transaction!

This is amazing news  +5% +5% +5%

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
Will you use UIAs as a backbone to the gateway as Bytmeaster suggested a while back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
I think  everything Op has said is great and we should support their team with a delegate or 2 IF/WHEN
They have sealed the deal and are working with a bank......Once they get the green light from the bank THEN all that development needs to happen not the other way around.
I am just trying to understand. I do welcome it :) A lot.

Where did the OP say that bank relationships are worked on?

Good news guys!

We have an agreement with the bank and now we can move forward with the development.

Our goals:
 - Enable bitUSD deposits

Then 50% funds will be used to give a signup bonus (10 bitUSD) for all new customers who make their first bitUSD or bitcoin purchase.

As soon as our delegate will be approved, we will dedicate a full time developer to it.

why are the delegate funds needed to pay first bitcoin purchases? We want BitShares adoption and bitAssets.

If this is real, this is great news!

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I think  everything Op has said is great and we should support their team with a delegate or 2 IF/WHEN
They have sealed the deal and are working with a bank......Once they get the green light from the bank THEN all that development needs to happen not the other way around.

Good news guys!

Our goals:
 - Enable bitUSD deposits

Awesome news  +5% everything is slowly coming together
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline darbon

• View Profile
    • HolyTransaction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1esrEb9p0Wc

Hahaha. Shit just got real.  +5% to the Euro on ramp Holy Transactions. Can't wait to find out more about it.

:) If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them!
How will it work?
Just with bank wire transfer or something faster?

We will proceed step by step, as soon as everything is setup and the integration is completed we will enable the bank wire transfer for the deposits. Providing all individuals the ability to transact with BitAssets and making it the best way to keep your money.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 08:39:38 pm by darbon »

Offline JA

• View Profile

Hahaha. Shit just got real.  +5% to the Euro on ramp Holy Transactions. Can't wait to find out more about it.

How will it work?
Just with bank wire transfer or something faster?

Offline darbon

• View Profile
    • HolyTransaction

Offline darbon

• View Profile
    • HolyTransaction
+5% voting asap

So to clarify you'll be doing BitUSD deposits but with a EUR gateway? Will the EUR connect to BTS or bitEUR?

« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 08:14:02 pm by darbon »

Offline robrigo

Offline JA

• View Profile

Offline spartako

• View Profile
wallet_account_set_approval spartako

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile

Good news guys!

Our goals:
 - Enable bitUSD deposits

As soon as our delegate get approved we will dedicate to it a full time developer.

+5% voting asap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline darbon

• View Profile
    • HolyTransaction

Good news guys!

Our goals:
 - Enable bitUSD deposits

« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 07:28:15 pm by darbon »

Offline darbon

• View Profile
    • HolyTransaction
Our delegate is upgraded to 0.7.0 ! Waiting for the new user issued asset commands on 0.8 :)

Offline onceuponatime

I voted for elmato delegate, but a search for holytransaction delegate shows no entries??

Standby delegate #143

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
try to check standby delegate tab .. they are listed there!

Offline ubits

• View Profile
I voted for elmato delegate, but a search for holytransaction delegate shows no entries??

Offline Vizzini

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vizzini
HolyTransaction, the official Stairway Gateway to Heaven!
Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

Offline darbon

• View Profile
    • HolyTransaction
Any update on this proposal?

Hi onceuponatime! During last week we have been keeping quite busy with business development checking out with attorneys the requirements to operate in FIAT in Europe with license.
We hope to be able to give you more updates on that front in the next weeks!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 02:09:31 am by darbon »

Offline onceuponatime

Any update on this proposal?

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso

Great news. Have you partnered with a bank yet? If yes which one and will they allow deposits from customers anywhere in the world?

Thanks Gentso1! We cannot disclose any details for now. We are in process of getting a partner on board in Europe, it will require some time for them understand all the risk.
[/quote]

Last part in the above is how he responded to my question

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Hi and welcome!

Aren't the following two statements contradictions:

Have On/Off ramp with EUR
Right now we are not working with fiat currencies. It is in process now but we don’t want to disclose details about it before its done.

In fairness he did say that it was a short term goal for the on/off ramp

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
Hi and welcome!

Right now we are not working with fiat currencies. It is in process now but we don’t want to disclose details about it before its done.

In fairness he did say that it was a short term goal for the on/off ramp

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Hi and welcome!

Offline darbon

• View Profile
    • HolyTransaction
What is your delegate?

Thank you for asking! Our delegate is holytransaction

Happy New Year to all the community!

Offline darbon

• View Profile
    • HolyTransaction
What I find odd is that their contact info is based in the US????

We’re a Delaware-registered corporation and currently located in California.

5. What is your timeline?

We have three goals regarding integration with BitShares. First two goals are mostly software development questions. We will be able to present our estimates after holidays when we will gather our development team and plan everything thoroughly.
Regarding third one is mostly bizdev, legal and regulatory question and it may take 6-9 month. At the moment we started negotiations with possible EU partners.
We will keep community updated with our progress.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 02:47:51 am by darbon »

Offline darbon

• View Profile
    • HolyTransaction
Pls don't hesitate to contact me anytime you need gfx related stuff! I would love to assist to bring BitShares more to the masses in europe!!!

I’ve sent you a PM. Thank you for your support and have a great holiday!

I love the initiative.  Can you give us some more details please?
Hello bitmarket! Thank you for you kind words. I’m happy to answer your questions.

1. What is your and other team members experience/age/bio?
We are 7 people between 23 and 30 years old. Our team is mostly made by software engineers and experts from the industry. Each of us have 5-12 years of professional experience. We are in the cryptocurrency scene for more than 3 years.

2. What connections do you have that will help you achieve your goals.
Back in April we have been taking part at the Plug&Play Bitcoin Accelerator Program that helped us to increase our network of connections and during the last half year we got a lot of available connections. If you have something in mind, please let me know.

3. What banking relationship do you have?  Is it Italian?  Does the bank allow incoming and outgoing international wires. Why have you chosen them?

4. Do you have any website or infrastructure built?
You can open an account at https://holytransaction.com . We are also working on API. If you have any questions, or if you would like further information, please don't hesitate to contact us at contact@noveltylab.com
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 01:22:46 am by darbon »

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
BTSX TipMe: bluebit

sumantso

Will you make it open source? mosterer here has a 100% delegate and is doing something (I don't understand all the tech stuff), so maybe you can get in touch with him to prevent duplicate work.

Thank you very much for your interest and for sharing monsterer's initiative. We don’t have plans to make it open source in the nearest future.

You need to have a roadmap to make it open source in the future at the very least, otherwise it will be tough to get a paid delegate. You might get a part delegate to subsidize the gateway giveaway. Lets see what the other shareholders have to say (all those who actually do have a say).

Happy new year, wish you success (and us too as a result ;D)

Offline darbon

• View Profile
    • HolyTransaction
Awesome, if you can add BTS itself as well that would be fantastic! +5%
Thanks for your energy! Yes, we can add also BTS support.

BitUSD itself is fine, and I would like to see BitBTC and BitGOLD added too. BTS directly is not necessary.

I agree with you that is important to take under consideration more BitAsset, we will proceed for grades, we don't want to over-sell it.

Thank you very much for your interest and for sharing monsterer's initiative. We don’t have plans to make it open source in the nearest future.

Great news. Have you partnered with a bank yet? If yes which one and will they allow deposits from customers anywhere in the world?

Thanks Gentso1! We cannot disclose any details for now. We are in process of getting a partner on board in Europe, it will require some time for them understand all the risk.

Offline darbon

• View Profile
    • HolyTransaction
Thanks for this warm welcome! I want to give a big thanks to the members of the BitShares Community.
We are enthusiastic about the opportunity to be here with you.
During last year, I have been able to talk with some people that make up the BitShares society and I’m grateful to have shared some thoughts with them, finding a renewed sense of shared values and common purpose.

We sincerely hope to contribute to confirming and strengthening the excellence of the BitShares protocol.

I will follow up soon to answer all the questions.

Thanks,
Francesco

TurkeyLeg

I voted for Elmato. He's up to 140 from 141. Nice to see my very small BTS balance making a difference!

Offline jshow5555

• View Profile
http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-startups-funding-plug-and-play/

"Novelty Lab plans to build a full operation exchange to provide the next generation of financial services for consumers and businesses. The company has already handled 5,400 transactions. It plans to use any funds raise to work towards obtaining money transmitter licenses in all 50 U.S. states."

Seems like a start-up with big plans, including trying to obtain a money transmitter  license in all 50 US states.

http://noveltylab.com/

According to the link HolyTransaction(.com) is a 'product' of Novelty Lab.

Offline mike623317

• View Profile
3.1. No exchange service for the US customers. We cannot offer our service to the US residents or anyone geographically located in the US. Accordingly any attempts to exchange cryptocurrency from a US based IP address will be blocked. We apologize for the inconvenience.
[/b]

This doesn't surprise me. The US anti money laundering nonsense has made US citizens essentially untouchables to many banks around the world because they dont want to deal with all the compliance. Sucks for US citizens, but for everyone else this initiative is good news. I hope you pull it off soon.

Not sure what to make of the US address though. Deserves an answer.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
Guys please keep this in mind, from their TOS

3. The Exchange Service.
3.1. No exchange service for the US customers. We cannot offer our service to the US residents or anyone geographically located in the US. Accordingly any attempts to exchange cryptocurrency from a US based IP address will be blocked. We apologize for the inconvenience.

3.2. Transactions with HolyTransaction. When buying or selling cryptocurrency through the Exchange Service, you are buying from, or selling to, HolyTransaction directly. HolyTransaction does not act as an intermediary or marketplace between other buyers and sellers of cryptocurrency. The Exchange Service is subject to the HolyTransaction "Exchange Rate." "Exchange Rate" means the liquidity adjusted price of a given cryptocurrency amount in terms of currency or cryptocurrency as quoted on the HolyTransaction Site. For the purpose of any transaction which incorporates the Exchange Rate, you agree, as a condition of using any HolyTransaction Services, to accept the Exchange Rate as the sole conversion metric.

3.3. Cryptocurrency Exchange. Once you have successfully completed required verification steps, you may exchange among cryptocurrencies supported by HolyTransactoin (subject to applicable transaction limits). HolyTransaction will deduct specified amount of cryptocurrency that you are selling from your HolyTransaction Account. In most cases exchange transactions will be executed immediately. If HolyTransaction does not have requested funds available, it may take some time to execute transaction. Amount of time depends on transaction size. Once your cruptocurrency exchange reqest is submited with your HolyTransaction Account, such transaction cannot be cancelled, reversed or changed. HolyTransaction will use good faith efforts to fulfill any exchange request with the Exchange Rate quoted on the HolyTransaction website at the time of order placement.

What I find odd is that their contact info is based in the US????
Contact

440 N Wolfe Rd.
Sunnyvale, CA, 94085, U.S.A
Registration #5370491

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
Dear community,

My name is Francesco Simonetti and together with Nickolay Babenko and Andrey Zamovskiy we are co-founders of HolyTransaction.com , universal multicurrency wallet.

We started with the development for the integration of BitUSD as a deposit method.

We are looking for a 100% pay delegate to fund development of a BitShares Gateway.

Delegate funds will initially be used to pay a developer to implement bitUSD.

I started the Italian Public Chat for BitShares with Spartako
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10286.0
Inspired by Stan's article, you can decrypt this story to spread the message of the blockchain era
http://www.bitcoinista.org/post/77172267406/bitcoin-e-le-tre-leggi-della-robotica

Short term goals are:
 - Enable bitUSD deposits

We have bigger plans for BitShares in Europe.

Please, feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks
Francesco

Hi Darbon,

I love the initiative.  Can you give us some more details please?
1. What is your and other team members experience/age/bio?
2. What connections do you have that will help you achieve your goals.
3. What banking relationship do you have?  Is it Italian?  Does the bank allow incoming and outgoing international wires. Why have you chosen them?
4. Do you have any website or infrastructure built?

Once again congrats on the great initiative and best of luck.
5. What is your timeline?
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
Yes, please post your delegate account so we may vote for you!

Offline onceuponatime

What is your delegate?

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
Great news.

Have you partnered with a bank yet? If yes which one and will they allow deposits from customers anywhere in the world?

Offline Overthetop

个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Fantastic! You'll have my vote.

Everyone should vote for elmatos delegate too, they are making the mobile wallet but barely have any votes.

+5%

+5%

Offline edilliam

Fantastic! You'll have my vote.

Everyone should vote for elmatos delegate too, they are making the mobile wallet but barely have any votes.

+5%

Offline cgafeng

+5%welcome and will vote.
BTC:1EYwcZ9cYVj6C9LMLafdcjK9wicVMDV376

Offline Rune

• View Profile
This is interesting. Will vote.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Dear community,

My name is Francesco Simonetti and together with Nickolay Babenko and Andrey Zamovskiy we are co-founders of HolyTransaction.com , universal multicurrency wallet.

We started with the development for the integration of BitUSD as a deposit method.

We are looking for a 100% pay delegate to fund development of a BitShares Gateway.

Inspired by Stan's article, you can decrypt this story to spread the message of the blockchain era
http://www.bitcoinista.org/post/77172267406/bitcoin-e-le-tre-leggi-della-robotica

Short term goals are:
 - Enable bitUSD deposits

Thanks
Francesco
Welcome!

sumantso

+5%

BitBTC - more it starts getting used the better the peg will hold, and we can try and lure BTC holders with it.
BitGOLD - have to get the name known with Bireserve getting aggressive.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

+5%

+5% Welcome on board!

Pls don't hesitate to contact me anytime you need gfx related stuff! I would love to assist to bring BitShares more to the masses in europe!!!

Offline svk

+5%
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline spartako

• View Profile
Great news! We love you! +5%
wallet_account_set_approval spartako

lzr1900

bitUSD on-ramp.
Cool. +5%
Will vote for you guys.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
 +5%
This is amazing news, the power of the blockchain to hire developers is real. 

I hope you get a delegate elected!

Offline darbon

• View Profile
    • HolyTransaction
Dear community,

My name is Francesco Simonetti and together with Nickolay Babenko we are co-founders of HolyTransaction.com , universal multicurrency wallet.

Short term goals are:
 - Enable bitUSD deposits

Thanks
Francesco
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 05:45:13 pm by darbon »