Author Topic: plan for "Graphene DEVCON"  (Read 2283 times)

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
I am keen to contribute to the preDEVCON events. Please be in contact with details on the venue and schedule so that may book my accommodations promptly. Thank you for organizing.

date: 20th Jan 2018
place: naked Hub, No.35, Loushanguan Road, Shanghai

place may change, I'll update here ASAP if any change happen.
Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline Fox

I am keen to contribute to the preDEVCON events. Please be in contact with details on the venue and schedule so that may book my accommodations promptly. Thank you for organizing.
Witness: fox

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
The PreDEVCON mainly focuses on Chinese community, it's  like a trail. The formal DEVCON is expected to gather the Graphene developers from all over the world.

I am curious how many projects are using Grapnene now?

Peerplays, blockpay, echo, openledger, etc..
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
in 20th Jan 2018  there will be a meetup called "Graphene preDEVCON" in Shanghai, we invite some developers/entrepreneur to share their Graphene relevant projects, some possible topics are:

1.YOYOW's roadmap
2.ChenWei: A Graphene based IoT system.
3. MagicWallet's mission.
4.Introduction to DECENT
5.GXS, a data trading network
6.Harvey: oracle chain and EOS
7.GDEX

we called it "preDEVCON" as we regard it also as preparation to a real "DEVCON",  up to now some friends from abroad are also interested in this meetup, surely everyone is welcome however we begin to plan the real international "Graphene DEVCON".

firstly we need to decide the date for the DEVCON, it will be in March or April, now we need to collect more info to decide the exact date.

definitely we hope BM can come to Shanghai and share his ideas, so at first we need to check with him whether he would like to come and what period is ok for him.

any suggestions on this DEVCON, please reply here, your input is important for us.
Email:bitcrab@qq.com