Author Topic: Happy New Year BitShares! Resolutions?  (Read 2191 times)

Offline fuzzy

My big question is this: 
Are we going to sell out to get there?  or are we going to find a way to truly live on our own? 

This is not meant to be inflammatory...it is a sincere concern.  I honestly don't see how we do it without A) having lots of legal funds, B) Outstanding Marketing...unless we sell out (at which point it becomes far simpler, for obvious reasons--ask Ripple). 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
Bitshares will surpass bitcoin in 2015.

If we're technically sound, get marketing right and POW continues to be weak for the next 6 months (Good news is fine but no major Cyprus style catalyst) then I think it's very possible that BitShares will pass Bitcoin this year.

It will be a rapid psychological transition regarding the fall of POW, aided by the rapid fall of LTC which is unsustainable with 30% inflation in a bear market.

There's no reason it should take more than 24 months to be no.1 though regardless of events thanks to the structure of BitAssets. That's why I think a business plan is good as the CAP may rise really fast and we need to respond rapidly with delegate selection to make the most of it and not be perceived as wasteful either. If hpenvy was a bit incentivised we could pre-emptively make contact with every useful major player in the space, find out what CAP/other is required for them to add BitShares and keep up good communications in the interim so that the ascent is as rapid and smooth as possible.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 11:37:02 am by Empirical1.1 »

Offline Rune

• View Profile
Happy New Year everyone!

I'm planning to get some local business owner and entrepreneur to try BitShares soon and see what can we do to utilize BitShares locally. Is it possible to get bitMYR if there's enough demand in Malaysia? What are the procedure and cost?

You could get a malaysia marketing delegate that used its payment to register bitMYR. I think they cost 500k so it would take 4+ months though. Maybe you can lobby the core devs to add it for free in a hardfork.

Offline Rune

• View Profile
Bitshares will surpass bitcoin in 2015.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Spend less time on this forum and more time on github

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
+5% +5% +5% LOL
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Spend less time on this forum and more time on github

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline RenaudGagne

• View Profile
Happy New Year! 2015 goals is to start a marketing agency for bitshares startups. :-)

merockstar

Simply to maintain sanity and a source of income simultaneously, so I can live as frugally as possible and stock up as much crypto as I can before we get to the moon.

If that hasn't taken everything out of me, I want to contribute to marketing this beast too.

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!! My resolution is to spread the word about Bitshares, word of mouth :)
BTSX TipMe: bluebit

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy
My new years resolution is to help BUILD A MOVEMENT around BitShares!   ;D

Offline kisa

• View Profile
BitShares Overcome, BitShares Overcome, BitShares Overcome Someday
Deep in our Hearts, We Do Believe, BitShares Overcome Someday

BitShares Change the World, BitShares Change the World, BitShares Change the World Someday
Deep in our Hearts, We Do Believe, BitShares Change the World Someday

BitShares to the Moon, BitShares to the Moon, BitShares to the Moon Someday
Deep in our Hearts, We Do Believe, BitShares to the Moon Someday
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 10:43:24 pm by kisa »

Offline abelljefrry

Happy New Year everyone!

I'm planning to get some local business owner and entrepreneur to try BitShares soon and see what can we do to utilize BitShares locally. Is it possible to get bitMYR if there's enough demand in Malaysia? What are the procedure and cost?
Need a designer for your project? Hire me! I accept BTS as payment :)

View my BitShares design portfolio here : bit.ly/BitSharesPortfolio

Offline mint chocolate chip

My BitShares Resolutions are to HODL and to continue efforting the http://BitSharesBlog.com