Author Topic: Year End Developer Bonuses  (Read 23794 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile
hope bts and bit-assets will be easier to use. bitUSD is a great innovation, and i hope it usable to common people.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Sounds good Dan you have done the best job you could.

Offline Rune

• View Profile

Offline mitao

• View Profile
Are devs free to leave the project if they want?

Offline robrigo

As somebody who likes to read new commits to the repo I got to say that the BTS team works their asses off! You guys definitely deserve it. Good work BTS team, for going live with the project in 2014 and then elegantly bootstrapping it via crowdfunding and equity.

And with that, a large amount of stake has now become further distributed.  +5% for boosting trust in the network going into 2015.

Offline nz

• View Profile
How much did you pay yourself?

I had a lower salary than almost all of the developers and took a bonus of equal size.

I applaud your efforts, dedication and vision bytemaster. Thank you for all you have done and will do.
Heres to a great 2015.

PS. This goes for all the other developers too by the way  :)
"There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose"

Offline onceuponatime

I no longer have to pay for cable, bars, movies, sports, or any entertainment at all. Trying to keep up with Bitshares takes up all of my time. So I have certainly gotten my money's worth   ;D

Happy New Year everyone.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
In 2015 we hope to raise the bar in both efficiency, productivity, and transparency.

I think I speak for many here when I say the team's performance in 2014 was outstanding!

Offline bytemaster

If you are unhappy with how we managed the money I am sorry, I suggest you focus on how the government is waisting far more than I did.

Waist - BM's kryptonite. Maybe he is eating too many pies.

Happy New Year fellow BTSers :)
I grew two belt notches this year... it is on my mind :)
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

charleshoskinson

It's the Soda. I remember Pam trying to limit the consumption. Dangerous stuff. I put on 25 pounds myself this year. Too much stress and traveling.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I had a lower salary than almost all of the developers and took a bonus of equal size.

Thanks for the transparency  and happy new year. Good work this year Dan. It must have been hell getting through all of it. Hopefully next year will be better for both of us.

Wish you all best for 2015 !  +5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

sumantso

If you are unhappy with how we managed the money I am sorry, I suggest you focus on how the government is waisting far more than I did.

Happy New Year fellow BTSers :)

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

charleshoskinson

Thanks for the transparency  and happy new year. Good work this year Dan. It must have been hell getting through all of it. Hopefully next year will be better for both of us.