Author Topic: Team Bitscape - media & development  (Read 20710 times)

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy
Block # 1518811  :D   Thank you all for believing in us!  More to follow!

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
Thanks donkeypong...! We are dying to show you, and the whole community, the true extent of what we have to offer. :)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I will vote for you guys. Let's see what you can do!

Offline onceuponatime

Wow! media.bitscape is in position 103

I am getting excited!

Offline abelljefrry

Thanks for the clear visualisation of your financial plan!  +5%
A great example for other future delegates to learn.

Voted. Wish you guys all the best. :)
Need a designer for your project? Hire me! I accept BTS as payment :)

View my BitShares design portfolio here : bit.ly/BitSharesPortfolio

Offline roadscape

http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline roadscape

This is a visual aid for our financial plan:

Both of the charts show the USD value of delegates’ income at various Pay Rates & BTS Price points.
(And in light blue, what the market cap would be, with occasional benchmarks.)

They also show how small we are in the crypto universe, And how big we could be!

This contingency plan demonstrates that we are effectively lowering our pay rate as BTS grows in value.
It demonstrates that we have a solid plan, and our 2nd delegate “booster rocket” will get us there in half the time.

And once we reach the size of Bitcoin, we may effectively be a single delegate at 10%.  :)

We feel that all delegates should state their long-range financial intentions up front to prevent misunderstandings in the future.

Questions welcome! Bring it on!

sumantso

These guys seem to have some real hustle going for them.

I would really like to see them be elected soon (like yesterday).

Remember, it is going to take them a few weeks to accumulate even a small advertising budget.

Let it begin!

They are lagging quite a lot in votes.

Offline onceuponatime

These guys seem to have some real hustle going for them.

I would really like to see them be elected soon (like yesterday).

Remember, it is going to take them a few weeks to accumulate even a small advertising budget.

Let it begin!

Offline roadscape

Any ETA on the T-shirts? I would like to see your sales go up (I will be buying).

The printer said we'd have our shirts by the 20th, possibly earlier. We'll have them photographed and up for sale shortly thereafter. You can be sure we'll post an official announcement when they go live :)

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
You guys seem really cool. There's no question that you are way better than an Init drone delegate. And I'd like your business to succeed. I'm just not sure why the store couldn't create the cash flow you need. I know it takes time to establish a profitable business, but the same would be true of a delegate.

Thanks for the tough love Donkeypong.  ;) I hope to win you over.

Right now all you can really see in action is the store at  cryptofresh.com, and while this already represents a milestone in BTS history, I can understand your skepticism, where’s the rest?  It’s on the way.

You only mention the store in your question, but we are steadily advancing on three fronts, and additional fronts may be opened, as resources become available.  We are nothing if not versatile.

We are two people with access to talented creators of all kinds.  We also have to juggle outside work until such time as the community sees fit to bring us on, and allow us to throw our full weight behind BitShares.

We recognize this is a marathon, not a sprint.  We will return more value to this ecosystem than we consume, and I’m confident that will become apparent in time.

The store itself is potentially capable of growing into a profitable enterprise, it’s true.  We are working to make that a reality, and should we succeed, we will invest it back into the BitShares community.

Like mycelium which spreads far and wide through the earth, creating nodes and building energy, we have yet to reveal much of the ‘fruiting bodies’ which will come forth with the rain.  The community taking action to vote in our first 100% delegate at this moment in history, will be like a light and welcoming rain.

Offline onceuponatime

You guys seem really cool. There's no question that you are way better than an Init drone delegate. And I'd like your business to succeed. I'm just not sure why the store couldn't create the cash flow you need. I know it takes time to establish a profitable business, but the same would be true of a delegate.

Great question!

We developed the store from scratch in a market we know will not be profitable for some time.

Our proceeds thus far are $3.17.. how are we going to cover our investment, much less the projects we are going to tackle?
(Face it, not many people are willing to spend their BTS when we all know the potential...)

Yet, the store was priceless at our last meetup when it came to demonstrating the benefits of using BitAssets for ecommerce. I can't stress this enough. It's an extremely powerful marketing tool in itself.

And that's our ulterior motive. To grow BTS, to share it with our community, to produce videos, and ultimately spread the message as far as we can.

We are both invested in BTS and nothing else.

We have already devoted our time, our lives, and public identities to this community.

We need your support to continue.

Any ETA on the T-shirts? I would like to see your sales go up (I will be buying).

Offline roadscape

Great question!

We developed the store from scratch in a market we know will not be profitable for some time.

Our proceeds thus far are $3.17.. how are we going to cover our investment, much less the projects we are going to tackle?
(Face it, not many people are willing to spend their BTS when we all know the potential...)

Yet, the store was priceless at our last meetup when it came to demonstrating the benefits of using BitAssets for ecommerce. I can't stress this enough. It's an extremely powerful marketing tool in itself.

And that's our ulterior motive. To grow BTS, to share it with our community, to produce videos, and ultimately spread the message as far as we can.

We are both invested in BTS and nothing else.

We have already devoted our time, our lives, and public identities to this community.

We need your support to continue.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile