Author Topic: Stop to complain and do something on your own  (Read 1423 times)

Offline davidpbrown

Yeah, bloody hipsters coming here and complaining.. don't they know that complaining about people complaining, is where it's at! ;D
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
No , sir , I won't stop complaining ...... Just like I won't stop doing all these things you mentioned either , and then some .

8)

8) :P
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
No , sir , I won't stop complaining ...... Just like I won't stop doing all these things you mentioned either , and then some .

8)
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
i suggest that all of you ask yourself -
WHAT DID I DO TODAY TO INCREASE THE VALUE OF BITSHARES?

:D +5%

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
Constructive criticism increases the value of BitShares, as long as that criticism is useful and is considered by those it is directed to.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
it seems to me that more people are starting to complain and want to discuss any point in history of bitshares.

i suggest that all of you ask yourself -

WHAT DID I DO TODAY TO INCREASE THE VALUE OF BITSHARES?

and don't give me excuses

Here are some steps

1. bring one person into BTS ecosystem. If we discount our 30.000 accounts 3 times we can assume 10.000 people have accounts. If we can do it every 3 month we will have at the end of the year 160.000 unic people or something like 480.000 accounts
2. create posts or comments on blogs or youtube videos
3. tweet
4. facebook
.... etc. etc.

so take OUR future in your own hands and stop complaining and do something.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 07:22:06 pm by Shentist »