Author Topic: please provide some liquidity and feeds  (Read 2956 times)

sumantso

The question I would like to ask is: Does the community believe BitBTC has potential?

I ask this as I think the belief is that it can't do much, and BitFiats are the crown jewels. I think if we pitch it properly, explain the potential advantages, and provide easy to use wallets and get the infrastructure running, we can get some of the BTC users to start using this in parallel.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Can we please as a community provide some liquidity to the client and the delegates some feeds. Especially for bitusd:bitbtc market which is inactive. I have decided to finally buy 1 bitcoin but I want to use my bitusd to do so. I don't want to be obliged to sell bts to an external exchange in order to buy 1 btc. And obviously I don't want to sell any BTS for BTC in the internal exchange as well..

Also why no valume in bitgold? No one wants to buy some bitgold at the price feed and buyers are asking prices far away from the peg...

If we don't use our platform do not expect other people to do so for us. If you guys just use the platform as a short store of value (and I doubt many use it that way) and sell to external exchanges all the time do not expect BTS to go any further...

We need to start using more our client please...aaaa...biteur as well please some liquidity...there are many europeans among us. stop trading all the time in usd please and show some love to the euro as well..

« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 07:25:18 pm by mf-tzo »