Author Topic: Coinmarketcap is ignoring the Bter BTC/BitUSD trading pair  (Read 1820 times)

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
I'll just keep posting here since I like the echoes:

I submitted a request via CMC's online form, hopefully they update.
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline biophil

• View Profile
    • My Academic Website
Right.  He is saying that CMC is ignoring the trading between bitBTC and USD on bter.  The price listed is only reflecting the trading on the BTS internal exchange between BTS and bitBTC

I'll assume what you wrote is a typo, but just to be sure, I'll clarify: I am talking about the BTC/bitUSD pair on Bter; see the link in the OP. Bter does not currently have any trading for bitBTC.
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Right.  He is saying that CMC is ignoring the trading between bitUSD and BTC on bter.  The price listed is only reflecting the trading on the BTS internal exchange between BTS and bitBTC
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:09:26 pm by Ander »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline biophil

• View Profile
    • My Academic Website
Does anybody here have much to do with Gliss from CMC? We should ask him to include this trading pair in his BitUSD price/volume calculations: https://bter.com/trade/btc_bitusd

There seem to be at least 2 market maker bots running on that pair, and volume is picking up.