Author Topic: I was interviewed on a FOREX show today  (Read 2680 times)

Offline bitmarley

• View Profile
 +5% I've been following your videos for a while on bitcoin and now bitshares and your videos have helped me make the move over to bitshares.

Offline matt608

• View Profile

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
You don't need many views when pitching to people worth their weight in gold.  8)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Awesome job. 

(And it was pretty clear Dale easily got the significance of what you were saying!)

:)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline onceuponatime

I had a fair few forex people follow me on twitter so I think it was better received than I originally thought.  Happy to do more in the future.

I think you have hit upon a demographic that, although perhaps small, will be motivated to climb the learning curve. Way to go! And they will certainty inspire others.

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
I had a fair few forex people follow me on twitter so I think it was better received than I originally thought.  Happy to do more in the future.
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Hi Max, I'm glad you were able to interview with Dale today.  I see you already have over 100 views.  I know there are usually 200+ viewers in that room who probably saw you live.  I think this is a very important group to pitch bitshares to.  They have a slight understanding of crypto but most just know about bitcoin and its volatility.  They are risk takers and many have the same libertarian views as many bitshares share holders.  They have an open mind to new products and usually a good amount of risk capital to work with.  I'll continue to promote the benefits of bitshares to the forex community, and I hope you have a time to do another interview with Dale in a few months to give a status update.  Great Job on the interview today.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline yellowecho

Wow, great job Max!  I hope you keep in touch as he seems like he could be well connected  8)
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
Not many views, but I thought I Would share anyway.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/57283183
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101