Author Topic: Looking for a tech to run my delegate  (Read 5133 times)

Offline merlin0113

• View Profile
You'll get my vote and my full support also  +5%

You have watched his said campaign video I suppose, otherwise you are acting unprofessional as you are sort of "official" imo.

Offline ticklebiscuit

• View Profile
All good questions. All answered in my delegate campaign video.  I am only asking for 1 payroll delegate.

Now people please... leave me some thunder for my delegate campaign video    :P

I anticipated these questions and many more in the video, but let me get set up first.

You said in the OP you are planning on running a couple of delegates.  That is a misstype?

I will wait for your video but u need to understand you already have a pretty good deal that no other marketing delegates got.  Not only that but u were hired by someone who was a net negative on marketing.  If i were you id choose one or the other (with a preference u refuse the bonus that no other marketing delegate gets). First and foremost you should try to earn the trust of the community so letting yourself have a deal no one else gets seems a bit much on its own.  But then adding a delegate (or a couple) is just taking it too far.

Im  not saying you should work free. Im saying choose either your bonus or a delegate position.  It is not that hard to see how obviously simple a decision this should be. All it takes is believing in the principles of this project enough to put yourself on a level playing field.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 08:30:30 am by ticklebiscuit »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
You'll get my vote and my full support also  +5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
+5%  Sounds good. Max has clearly demonstrated value and has my full support.

Thank you Toast.
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
All good questions. All answered in my delegate campaign video.  I am only asking for 1 payroll delegate.

Now people please... leave me some thunder for my delegate campaign video    :P

I anticipated these questions and many more in the video, but let me get set up first.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 07:20:34 am by bitmarket »

Offline ticklebiscuit

• View Profile
Hi Toast,  Thanks for the questions.

When I campaign for the delegate position, I will be completely transparent on all of that, and what funds will be used for.  I have already made a video so I would just rather release that video at the appropriate time and I actually have a delagate that people can vote for.  I am not trying to avoid the question.

I won't be trading anything off though.  In the same way devs have received a salary and a year end bonus, I received a conditional rewards contract that is back-end heavy.  All the work I have put in so far is not for the rewards I have received but for the rewards I will receive after bitshares market cap has increased another order of magnitude or two.

The delegate payroll I will campaign for will be in addition to this contract in the same way dev deleagates are in addition to their payouts and bonuses.

As I said there will be full disclosure in my campaign video and the community can decide if a 101 delegate position is appropriate.

How much have you already received and does the community marketing team think this is fair? Their rewards are on the backend too,  but they werent given anything.  They are working on delegate pay alone or even worse are working on bts they bought with their own money.

How many delegates are you planning on running btw on top of the bonus?

Will you split your bonus evenly with all community marketing people? 

One delegate imo is too much if you are not sharing the marketcap bonus with all community marketers. But then to ask for two?  This needs cleared up.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
 +5%  Sounds good. Max has clearly demonstrated value and has my full support.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
Hi Toast,  Thanks for the questions.

When I campaign for the delegate position, I will be completely transparent on all of that, and what funds will be used for.  I have already made a video so I would just rather release that video at the appropriate time and I actually have a delagate that people can vote for.  I am not trying to avoid the question.

I won't be trading anything off though.  In the same way devs have received a salary and a year end bonus, I received a conditional rewards contract that is back-end heavy.  All the work I have put in so far is not for the rewards I have received but for the rewards I will receive after bitshares market cap has increased another order of magnitude or two.

The delegate payroll I will campaign for will be in addition to this contract in the same way dev deleagates are in addition to their payouts and bonuses.

As I said there will be full disclosure in my campaign video and the community can decide if a 101 delegate position is appropriate.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I understand you are eligible for conditional rewards for increases in market cap. Can you state your position on this? I think shareholders might find it more palatable if you traded part of that reward for your delegate. For example, in exchange for a delegate now, you could commit 10% of your reward for marketing funds if/when you get it.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline cgafeng

I would pleasure to do this.
I run as delegate since the btsx launch: delegate.cgafeng.

Locate: China
BTC:1EYwcZ9cYVj6C9LMLafdcjK9wicVMDV376

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
HI everyone,

I will begin campaigning for a couple delegate positions in the near future.   edit: 1 payroll and 1 marketing funds

In the spirit of Bytemaster and others I am looking for someone who wants to specialize in doing that. Keep 3% 5% for themselves and pass the remaining 97% 95% on to me weekly.

Maintaining regular price feeds is very important of course.   For the sake of decentralization, I am very interested in non-US based individuals, but that is just one factor.  If you are interested and have a reputation here please post here.

edit: You must be running a delegate with regular price feeds to apply.
Cheers
Max
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 10:54:50 am by bitmarket »