Author Topic: Referral Program Starting Today  (Read 11705 times)

lzr1900

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
suck bm
suck bts
bs bm

How's Nyancoin going for you these days?

lzr1900

suck bm
suck bts
bs bm

Offline mint chocolate chip

Any update on payments?
Where is the $ coming from to pay the referrers?
How much per referred user?
When can we expect to get initially paid? - How often (monthly)?

Offline Pheonike

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy
I just made this button for bitscape.io if anyone else finds it useful.  :)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
If you want it to be successful offer people 10% on tge downline meaning if they refer someone and that person ( the 2nd person ) refers a person you get 10%.  2 level referral program

While I like the idea of a referral program, a lot of people might think we are a Ponzi scheme if we use multiple tiers. It's a straw man argument but it could make Bitshares look like a scam.

They may come up with that saying "ponzi scheme" but its a side chain issue in this regard, as its a blog doing it.  Stellar has a referral program that anyone can sign up to they dont do this type of 2 level multi level marketing but they get people through facebook.

You want to capture the attention of people giving them a reason (incentive) to tell there friends to tell there friends.

There are plenty of Fortune 1000 companies who use 'pyramid schemes' in their sales incentive structure. The public doesn't know that, but those multiple tiers are pretty standard for the course.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
We have put in the basic tracking on various sites to gather the data necessary for our referral program.   We have not yet decided on what the rewards will be, so for now you will be participating on speculation that you may get something.  Of course, you may not get anything either.... it is still under development.

If you would like to get credit for signing up new users to the BitShares ecosystem then you can add "?r=bts_account_name" after every URL on my blog or bitshares.org.

If someone follows one of your links and ends up registering an account with BitShares via the faucet then "bts_account_name" will be given credit.   

We are working out more advanced referral incentives, but this should be good enough to get you all started.    Now go and spread links and generate traffic!
+5%
Okay everyone, it's time.

Now go and pick that money up.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline mint chocolate chip

Will stats be public and/or available for the number of visitors sent to bitshares.org and the number of those sent that converted into registered users?

I have updated all the links on my sites with the referral string and would like to see the impact of my efforts.

We will be providing people a way to track their efforts as the system matures.  We are already collecting the data we need, but have not yet created the pages to view the results.

Any update on conversion stats accessibility. I am sure a lot of us would like feedback to see if our efforts are working or not. Thanks.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
If you want it to be successful offer people 10% on tge downline meaning if they refer someone and that person ( the 2nd person ) refers a person you get 10%.  2 level referral program

While I like the idea of a referral program, a lot of people might think we are a Ponzi scheme if we use multiple tiers. It's a straw man argument but it could make Bitshares look like a scam.

They may come up with that saying "ponzi scheme" but its a side chain issue in this regard, as its a blog doing it.  Stellar has a referral program that anyone can sign up to they dont do this type of 2 level multi level marketing but they get people through facebook.

You want to capture the attention of people giving them a reason (incentive) to tell there friends to tell there friends.

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile

I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile

iHashFury

Offline roadscape

cryptofresh is now using the same referrer URL scheme:

cryptofresh.com/products/21?r=account

Details will be finalized in an announcement this week.
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape