Author Topic: can I send dozens assets in one operation?  (Read 1123 times)

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
By using the batch command, the client submits multiple commands indeed. The fees need to pay is same.
I don't think you can transfer multiple assets in one operation unless you used batch command to submit your pre-built transfer commands in bulk.

Code: [Select]
>> h batch

Usage:
batch <method_name> <parameters_list>                                                                 Takes any no_prerequisites command and an array of its arguments and returns an array of results. Example: batch blockchain_get_blockhash [[1], [2]]
Takes any no_prerequisites command and an array of its arguments and returns an array of results. Example: batch blockchain_get_blockhash [[1], [2]]

Parameters:
  method_name (string, required): The command name for calling
  parameters_list (parameters_list, required): The list of list of parameters for this command, the return will be the list of execute result of corresponding parameters

Returns:
  variants
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline robrigo

I don't think you can transfer multiple assets in one operation unless you used batch command to submit your pre-built transfer commands in bulk.

Code: [Select]
>> h batch

Usage:
batch <method_name> <parameters_list>                                                                 Takes any no_prerequisites command and an array of its arguments and returns an array of results. Example: batch blockchain_get_blockhash [[1], [2]]
Takes any no_prerequisites command and an array of its arguments and returns an array of results. Example: batch blockchain_get_blockhash [[1], [2]]

Parameters:
  method_name (string, required): The command name for calling
  parameters_list (parameters_list, required): The list of list of parameters for this command, the return will be the list of execute result of corresponding parameters

Returns:
  variants

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
or  only  one assets  one transfer ?