Author Topic: Bytemasters Blog  (Read 1737 times)

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
Cass, as mentioned in another thread, this blog also desperately needs an email capture call-to-action. Email leads are gold.

+5% Yes an email subscription to a newsletter would be great. Even if the weekly newsletter just overviews and links to the new posts on the blog. It keeps the subscribers coming back to read more content every week.
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
Cass, as mentioned in another thread, this blog also desperately needs an email capture call-to-action. Email leads are gold.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
i was using a jekyll base theme... but Dan adds tables later on .. have to check it more deeply asap
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline blahblah7up

• View Profile
Hi cass,

did you do the blog from scratch? or start with a templet or wordpress theme?  just curious.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Good catch i'll integrate contact option asap

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
I like the new way you are taken Dan.

What do you think to make it for visitors easier to contact you?

http://antonopoulos.com/

under contact i think he do a great job to get invites.