Author Topic: BitShare Music Wallet release  (Read 13252 times)

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
If the launch is going to be at end of March. Why pre-launch the shares on BTS if we just talking about a week or two.
Exchanges will probably wait until the wallet launch anyway.
Let me clarify.

Notes will be made liquid and tradable at the end of the month. On the BTS network.
PeerTracks the web app will be presentable at the Texas Bitcoin Conference.
The music blockchain will not be ready by that date.

I remember you said you would also attend SXSW before Texas conference. Why not announce the launch at SXSW, the people attending Bitcoin conference won't show much interests in the projects that don't rely on Bitcoin, and also they may not know much about music business.  IMO SXSW is a better place to attract attentions from fans and artists.

We are not quite ready for mass marketing yet. The last thing we want to do is promote a crappy front end with horrible user experience to the non-crypto crowd.
We want to have a polished, smooth product by the time we announce to the world what we are.

The Texas Bitcoin Conference is to show off, to the crypto crowd, what we have so far.
This will most likely be the last crypto event we attend. Then it's off to the races in mainstream land with a finished front AND back end.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline cusknee

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cusknee
Really looking forward to this!

Offline robrigo

We are attending the Texas Bitcoin Conference in Austin on the 27 -29th of March.

Notes will be liquid by then (on the BTS blockchain) Expect news then, last week of march.

Thanks to everyone for your patience (:

I remember you said you would also attend SXSW before Texas conference. Why not announce the launch at SXSW, the people attending Bitcoin conference won't show much interests in the projects that don't rely on Bitcoin, and also they may not know much about music business.  IMO SXSW is a better place to attract attentions from fans and artists.

I also hope PeerTracks is still going to be marketed at SXSW. It would be an excellent venue to start generating hype... and you will likely get more attention from musicians there than the TBC. Not to say you shouldn't do both either.  8)

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
We are attending the Texas Bitcoin Conference in Austin on the 27 -29th of March.

Notes will be liquid by then (on the BTS blockchain) Expect news then, last week of march.

Offline Chuckone

• View Profile

I don't expect you to release any specifics that may give the competition an edge, but have you started serious discussions or did you get any big names on board yet? That's pretty much what will give the whole project value. Popular artists will drive demand for their coins and increase awareness for the whole project.

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
If the launch is going to be at end of March. Why pre-launch the shares on BTS if we just talking about a week or two.
Exchanges will probably wait until the wallet launch anyway.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I wonna have moooooa noootes!!! :p

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Where should we be going for updates? Here or somewhere else?

I checked http://peertracks.com/ but it doesn't provide any updates.

Offline unsoindovo

• View Profile
This is what we can disclose https://medium.com/@itnom/the-best-way-to-predict-the-future-is-to-create-it-6b3251d9e701. The wallet will be provided by us.

all update and roadmap with ETA will be released there???

thanks!

Offline bitsapphire

Register and get your personal Moonstone Wallet Beta here: https://moonstone.io/login-register.html

Offline kuwaitee

• View Profile
March 2015 is when PeerTracks launches so the wallet will probably be released around that time frame. Maybe sooner so NOTES can start trading on exchanges.

+5% +5%

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
March 2015 is when PeerTracks launches so the wallet will probably be released around that time frame. Maybe sooner so NOTES can start trading on exchanges.

+5%

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
There is no wallet release announcement yet but it seems Peertrack is planning on its event by end of March. Please visit peertracks.com for more information