Author Topic: Job Postings - $100 BitUSD  (Read 2153 times)

merockstar

C++ devs, want to be employed by the very software you work on?

The BitShares blockchain is hiring. We've created a decentralized, peer to peer alternative to traditional banks using the same technology that is the driving force behind Bitcoin.

We've created market pegged assets. Currencies that remain stable, and reflect the value of any real world asset. Dollars, Euros, Gold, Yen, and many others still to come. Market pegged assets are capable of following the prices of stocks, commodities, goods, Bitcoin, regular currency or any other asset that has real world value.

Our bank pays interest to people who hold these currencies, better interest than a savings account even.

Alternatively, people can become part "owners" in this bank by holding the cryptocurrency that acts as the backbone of this new network, BitShares. People who hold BitShares will see increase in the value of their "stock" as more people learn about the network and begin to make use of it. Our system is designed to be self-sustaining and self-funding, with compensation increasing as more and more people jump on the bandwagon.

We're looking for more people with coding experience to join our already very talented group of developers. You would be hired by, and accountable to holders of BitShares. Compensation varies based on the price of BitShares and current popularity of the network, so by adding value you set yourself up to get paid more! Currently our employees average about xxxx.xx per month take home pay.

Requirements:

- Knowledge of C++ and experience in applying it
- Enthusiasm for new and emerging technologies
- A willingness to communicate openly with BitShares holders
- A desire to have fun and participate in an engaging community while making a difference in the world overall by helping develop tools that can help people achieve financial independence

For more information and to apply visit bitsharestalk.org and talk to us.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 07:09:15 am by merockstar »

merockstar

Internet marketers, want potential for advancement unlike anything you've ever seen before?

Are you good at internet marketing?
We're not.
Well alright, some of us actually are... but we're much better at developing solutions that can assist people in achieving financial independence by providing an online, decentralized, peer to peer alternative solution to the traditional banking system we all know and love. We sure could use more people with a talent for internet marketing to join our fold.

The software we've developed allows people to store their money on a blockchain, a ledger similar to that which makes Bitcoin possible, in the form of assets that track the price of just about any real world asset you can think of, without counterparty risk.

Oh yea, did we mention that these digital assets pay better interest than a savings account?

We've also come up with solutions for decentralized poll taking and voting, domain name systems, and gaming, to name a few things.

So what's this potential for advancement that we mentioned?

Well, if you worked for us, you'd actually be working for a community of BitShares enthusiasts who hold a stake in the system you'd be marketing. The system has been cleverly designed to naturally increase the amount of compensation based on the amount of value that you add. You would be voted into the system as a representative of the community after making your pitch.

Our goal is to provide people with the tools they need to secure life, liberty, and property, anonymously if they'd like. We think the system we've developed represents a potentially huge disruption to the current financial status quo.

Want to learn more? Visit bitsharestalk.org, make an account, and talk to us. We would love to hear from you.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 07:06:20 am by merockstar »

Offline bytemaster

This contribution is way too simple to be worth a hundred bucks, but maybe this will kickstart people's brain juice.

The BitShares blockchain is hiring. We've created a decentralized, peer to peer alternative to traditional banks using the same technology that is the driving force behind Bitcoin.

We've created market pegged assets. Currencies that remain stable, and reflect the value of any real world asset. Dollars, Euros, Gold, Yen, and many others still to come. Market pegged assets are capable of following the prices of stocks, commodities, goods, Bitcoin, or any other asset that has real world value.

Our bank pays interest to people who hold these currencies. Alternatively, people can become part "owners" in this bank by holding the cryptocurrency that acts as the backbone of this new network, BitShares. People who hold BitShares will see increase in the value of their "stock" as more people learn about the network and begin to make use of it. BitShares holders have the ability to vote on delegates who perform the role of signing transactions in the BitShares ecosystem. In addition to signing transactions, delegates who want to contribute more are allowed to keep more of the transaction fees from the blocks they sign. This is where you come in.

We're looking for more delegates with coding experience to help maintain the network. You would be hired by, and accountable to holders of BitShares and be paid in transaction fees. Compensation varies based on the price of BitShares and current popularity of the network, so by adding value you set yourself up to get paid more! Currently delegates who've been hired by the community average about xxxx.xx per month take home pay.

Requirements:

- A desire to have fun and participate in an engaging community while making a difference in the world overall by helping develop tools that can help people achieve financial independence

It SHOULD NOT mention delegate pay... only required skills.... the goal is to have bitshares.org *look* like a regular exchange until *AFTER* you get under the hood.   So someone should read the Ad and say, "yeah, thats me... how do I apply"... and thats when we give the blockchain pitch.   
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

merockstar

This contribution is way too simple to be worth a hundred bucks, but maybe this will kickstart people's brain juice.

We've created market pegged assets. Currencies that remain stable, and reflect the value of any real world asset. Dollars, Euros, Gold, Yen, and many others still to come. Market pegged assets are capable of following the prices of stocks, commodities, goods, Bitcoin, or any other asset that has real world value.

Our bank pays interest to people who hold these currencies. Alternatively, people can become part "owners" in this bank by holding the cryptocurrency that acts as the backbone of this new network, BitShares. People who hold BitShares will see increase in the value of their "stock" as more people learn about the network and begin to make use of it. BitShares holders have the ability to vote on delegates who perform the role of signing transactions in the BitShares ecosystem. In addition to signing transactions, delegates who want to contribute more are allowed to keep more of the transaction fees from the blocks they sign. This is where you come in.

We're looking for more delegates with coding experience to help maintain the network. You would be hired by, and accountable to holders of BitShares and be paid in transaction fees. Compensation varies based on the price of BitShares and current popularity of the network, so by adding value you set yourself up to get paid more! Currently delegates who've been hired by the community average about xxxx.xx per month take home pay.

Requirements:

Offline Vizzini

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vizzini
How are you paying these people since you spent all the AGS money?

The man's like CEO of the blockchain. Don't you think he has a bit of a BitUSD stash of his own? What's in your wallet?

« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 04:50:25 am by Vizzini »
Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Yes, i would guess delegate positions!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

charleshoskinson

Offline onceuponatime

Which job are you applying for?

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
Are these delegate positions?
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

charleshoskinson

Offline bytemaster

I am looking for a creative writer to come up with some high quality job listings / help wanted listings.   

The following Jobs:

1) C++ Developer
2) Web Developer
3) Internet Marketer
4) Graphic Artists
5) Network Admin

The goal is for the position to sound official, fun, engaging.  It should appeal to the widest possible audience.  I will offer $100 BitUSD to the winner of each category that I end up using. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.