Author Topic: XCP price plummet  (Read 2733 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
If true, then that kind of price-sensitive information should have already been disclosed to the market by the xcp guys if they had any integrity.

I htink its been revealed to the market by the fact that xcp is back down to where it was before this all happened.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Riverhead

If true, then that kind of price-sensitive information should have already been disclosed to the market by the xcp guys if they had any integrity.

Were they still XCP guys once they started working for OS?

julian1

zerosum

Eyes would be on Bitshares now ....

3rd time is the charm... just trying to say that Mr. Byrne will make at least one more semi-thought out twist/stem before getting to the right decision...

turtles all the way down up....

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Bytemaster's blog on this is right on point. I learned a great deal more from reading it.

Offline Overthetop

Eyes would be on Bitshares now ....
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Damn I'd be pissed if I was a ______ investor. Not only is _______ not going on _______, they've also stolen their core devs!

Fill in the blanks. I think this will be recurring theme in 2015.
I can feel the spirit of being #paidbyprotocol :)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 07:21:53 pm by xeroc »

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

It was never my impression that they were going to use CounterParty anyway.  Byrne probably wants his own platform.  Too much ego.  I had always been under the impression that he had bought the developers for CounterParty but wasn't going to actually use CounterParty.

Damn I'd be pissed if I was an XCP investor. Not only is medici not going on counterparty, they've also stolen their core devs!

I'd be happy if I was a counterparty investor, because I wouldve sold when it was up 500%.   (And if they ever announced they were partnering with Bitshares and it went up 500% as a result, I'd also sell and then buy a pullback afterwards). 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
Damn I'd be pissed if I was a ______ investor. Not only is _______ not going on _______, they've also stolen their core devs!

Fill in the blanks. I think this will be recurring theme in 2015.

Offline Rune

• View Profile

It was never my impression that they were going to use CounterParty anyway.  Byrne probably wants his own platform.  Too much ego.  I had always been under the impression that he had bought the developers for CounterParty but wasn't going to actually use CounterParty.

Damn I'd be pissed if I was an XCP investor. Not only is medici not going on counterparty, they've also stolen their core devs!

Offline gamey

• View Profile

I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Tiesn nicely with bms latest blog about overstock... I thought they were going to announce bitshares in vegas maybe it was all along and byrne is realizing now
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline joele

• View Profile
The price of XCP plummet and now holders are trying to recover it.
Because on this news https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2rsv60/patrick_byrne_has_let_it_slip_that_medici_will/

Fyi