Author Topic: Distribution At Block 32000 - MemoryCoin 2.0  (Read 70794 times)

Offline Polke

• View Profile
What to do if my address is in that list?
Donation: Po2jNHNvqv2a2kdyZPWic1XveoCHKczVMQ

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Nop its not. I bought my first PTS in the middle of December but left them at bter.com till I think after Christmas..
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 01:22:57 pm by delulo »

Offline Unosuke

• View Profile
  • BitShares: unosuke
Check if your PTS address is in this list http://pastebin.com/39dp4snX (I don't know if this is the full list)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Sure I know but when was that? When the coin was announced here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=370806.0 ? That would be 14.12.13

Offline noobster

• cryptocurrencies vs. fed
    • View Profile
At about which date (or before) would I have to have had PTS to now claim MMC?

you were supposed to have some fund in your pts wallet at the time the given block was created, this lets you import your key into mmc wallet and get your share
BTC: 15mey7vTkkvHm4UoZgVEP4Yo3REDpH87KW
PTS: PkzbnN7Nkv6TcqJuNjpcLfmPqpPUphpu5W
drop some =)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
At about which date (or before) would I have to have had PTS to now claim MMC?

Offline FaSan

• View Profile

In Windows : C:\Users\*youruser*\AppData\Roaming\MemoryCoin

Better use : %appdata%\MemoryCoin

Right  ;)

Offline pvaladares

• View Profile

Better use : %appdata%\MemoryCoin
PTS : PkbJAm9uxuGgC9n2NVwWYs8bvX3Mj8uAg3 | MMC : M91vp33SSVBG7N3X9CbrgMcwSBxTDQeDAb
BTC : 1CrAkkYZrVCnwDKSBw3bcnMSYMakEhfB6N
Trade BTC/PTS @ cryptsy.com

Offline hjlow

• View Profile

Offline FaSan

• View Profile
sorry for newb question but where do I find the wallet.dat file? not in the same folder as the binary?

In Linux : /root/.memorycoin

FaSan

Offline hjlow

• View Profile
sorry for newb question but where do I find the wallet.dat file? not in the same folder as the binary?

Offline FaSan

• View Profile
Special News from BigVern of Cryptsy (on Twitter) :

We will not be participating in the PTS -> MemoryCoin conversion.  If that is something you want, then withdraw to your local wallet.

... of corse is late. But they are start to look on MMC  8) 8)

FaSan
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 06:31:53 pm by FaSan »

Offline SpecialFX

• View Profile
anyone found a aes is host?

also is there instructions on how to run the miner stand alons with a payout address?

Offline danielauhlig

• View Profile
Please advise:  I had 83 Protoshares in my wallet at the time of the 32,000 block, but I only received 1.2 shares versus the 8.3 anticipated based on the 1:10 distribution dicsussed in the thread.

Can someone explain the discrepency?  My protoshares were 100% mined so I can someone explain why there is a difference?

Update:  I want to be more specific about the problem.
1.  I have mined all my shares on Ypool and I have multiple transactions from that there to my wallet. 
2.  It appears that when anyone refers to PTSwalletaddress, there doesn't appear to be a common addresss to the wallet.  this is where the confiusion comes in.  Why is there not a common wallet address? 
3.  When I label the transaction, its not a label, but rather, the name for an account. 
4.  So while I may use the wallet app, that app is does not have have a common  PTS address that stores all of the PTS share addresses that are in the wallet. 
5.  I perform a listadressgroupings and that command provide all the public keys of the transaction which inturn has a unique private key.
6.  So what do I have to do claim all the other MMC?  The MMC wallet is not accepting other private keys that I have.
7.  At this point do I have to point all my PTS to another address and import that key?
8.  How do I remove a privkey as well?
9.  also if I bought pre-32000 block PTS and no one has claimed those shares am I eligible to receive them or has the opportunity gone away.  I bough 200 and would like to know if they the MMC has been claimed.

This is some constructive criticism that I hope the people developing the software, defination and usage should undertake. In general, there is some major work on user friendliness that has to be accomplished in order to get this distribution process widely accepted.  It may be easy for programmers and administrators to use, but the system as a whole is clunky, not well documented. Ease of use of  the system is imperative, because the general public will not waste their time going hunting on forums and threads, let alone learn commands to process transactions.  Think of APPLE, whether you believe in the model is irrelevant...General public wants ease of use and simple and fast.  It leads to larger system acceptance and usage.

Yes finally someone has said it. IM the general public. Though I have been buying cryptos for good year and a half all this programming issues are very hard for me to sift through. Ideologically I am trying to support this system but you guys make it very hard. Starting with downloading the QT where I have somehow had to figure out how to add nodes (dont even know what that is) its taken me hours. Really the fundamentals have to be easy and right. I have also bought some angelshares that lie somewhere in the abyss with no receipt or reference other then in my btc wallet that they were sent to the angel share wallet address that is given here on the forum.