Author Topic: Distribution At Block 32000 - MemoryCoin 2.0  (Read 70823 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Code: [Select]
        "addr" : "78.58.201.6:1968",
        "addr" : "124.183.249.203:1968",
        "addr" : "192.241.247.30:1968",
        "addr" : "146.185.179.90:1968",
        "addr" : "86.56.28.201:1968",
        "addr" : "192.34.62.29:1968",
        "addr" : "209.126.73.120:1968",
        "addr" : "220.175.195.44:1968",

Offline 001sonkit

• View Profile
any working nodes that you guys are using, all dead since 110 hrs ago for me. thx

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Code: [Select]
getmininginfo
{
    "blocks" : 408,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 0.00000885,
    "errors" : "",
    "genproclimit" : 4,
    "hashespermin" : 1.63704397,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false
}

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
I got my first block worth 280 MMCs

I dont see any mistakes made here?!? No idea what problems you guys have. I just started the wallet and waited...

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
Been mining for 48 hours, so far nothing :D

Offline legitnick

• View Profile
After adding nodes my wallet is still not syncing.
SAME HERE WTF BROKEN COIN IS BROKE

FreeTrade - Can you please post a new topic about lessons learned?

1) Include Genesis Block in Binaries
2) ????
3) profit

Offline bytemaster

FreeTrade - Can you please post a new topic about lessons learned?

1) Include Genesis Block in Binaries
2) ????
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline legitnick

• View Profile

Offline liquiddrool

• View Profile
This is weird:

"Following the logic that 10 PTS were offered for 1 MMC by FreeTrade,
I would like to sell 2 MMC at .1 BTC each. " - quote from BTC talk buy and sell topic.

Somehow people on BTC forums feel 1 MMC should be worth somewhere in between .02 and .1 BTC.
This could mean that things that are based on Protoshares are in high demand, in which case you'd expect a prise rise for PTS. It is down 20% however.

The other option is that people don't seem to get it. Hopefully I'll finally find a block some time soon so I can sell it for 1BTC just to prove my point.

Yeah  saw that too.  Interesting idea to essentially just mimic/scale PTS's price to new coin.  but it's in very early stages so I doubt it'll stay that consistant. 

Kewlio I even got a block.  one of the midget blocks though but 70mmc is better than 0mmc I guess

I got a midget block too, worth about 2.5....so be glad about the 70!

Offline liquiddrool

• View Profile
Great work FreeTrade and thank you for helping test the concept and I am sure we will learn a lot from your experience.

Not having looked at FreeTrade's code I can only describe how I would implement it... I would simply copy my wallet.dat file from ~/.protoshares to ~/.memorycoin2 as I doubt FreeTrade has changed the wallet format.

Unfortunately this won't work - the private key internally uses a different special byte, and this seems to be stored in the wallet.

Actually I've just tested this again and my apologies, this will work.

The wallet contains a lot of extra stuff like transactions and addresses that are not valid on the network, so continuing to use the wallet may cause stability problems if it tries to propogate the invalid info, but a quick way to import your coins, this will work very nicely.

If using this method, I suggest sending the coins to a fresh MC wallet as the first transaction.

This worked for me.  I also created a new PTS wallet.dat and emptied out the original PTS wallet balance into it, just for good measure.

Offline Mrrr

• View Profile
This is weird:

"Following the logic that 10 PTS were offered for 1 MMC by FreeTrade,
I would like to sell 2 MMC at .1 BTC each. " - quote from BTC talk buy and sell topic.

Somehow people on BTC forums feel 1 MMC should be worth somewhere in between .02 and .1 BTC.
This could mean that things that are based on Protoshares are in high demand, in which case you'd expect a prise rise for PTS. It is down 20% however.

The other option is that people don't seem to get it. Hopefully I'll finally find a block some time soon so I can sell it for 1BTC just to prove my point.

Yeah  saw that too.  Interesting idea to essentially just mimic/scale PTS's price to new coin.  but it's in very early stages so I doubt it'll stay that consistant. 

Kewlio I even got a block.  one of the midget blocks though but 70mmc is better than 0mmc I guess

Following the thread developing I think a lot of people seem to be under the impression that PTS owners can trade their PTS for MMC at a 10:1 ratio. Which is obviously not the case. Perhaps some clarification is needed there.

Offline Lighthouse

• Making a Market in PTS since 11/06/2013
    • View Profile
    • Lighthouse Bulk Orders and Trusted Escrow (Closed)
I would if the wallet didn't crash after two minutes.   I totally don't get this coin.
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Anybody want to buy some Memorycoins?

haha .. You must got a few i guess^^
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Lighthouse

• Making a Market in PTS since 11/06/2013
    • View Profile
    • Lighthouse Bulk Orders and Trusted Escrow (Closed)
Anybody want to buy some Memorycoins? 
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.