Author Topic: Submit Questions for 10 JAN 2014 "Dev Voice Hangout" @ 9AM EST at this Link:  (Read 1455 times)

Offline fuzzy

Mira will be temporarily working on editing all the coming hangouts until we know if emailtooaj's is ok.  So please thank Mira.  When the Beyond Bitcoin Delegate is up and voted in, I intend to hire them and emailtooaj to edit all our content so I can focus on expanding these hangouts further.  So looking forward to it!
didn't see that one coming ..  +5%!!!

Oh xeroc...   <3

My plans have always been to help DPOS become one of the primary cryptostandards of the future world we are building.  In order to do this, I knew our hangouts couldn't just be with bytemaster and we would need many DACs running on DPOS. 

My intention with Beyond Bitcoin Hangouts has always been to protect and enrich our community members.  To do this we needed to offer Devs something special, and we also needed to offer the community a special opportunity they will get nowhere else.  Because of this, I have promised to run dev hangouts with developers of various DPOS-based projects that sharedrop on our community and other DPOS-based chains.  Giving developers who are willing to "run the gauntlet" the ability to openly connect with the communities they hope to turn into investors/promoters is one of the best ways to do this.  However, this means I will eventually be spending a great deal of time organizing and running the hangouts...so I am going to need a crew I can trust to edit the content from these hangouts so we can further expand our footprint (and help enrich all of you with shares in legitimate, non-ponzi projects). 

I hope this helps give everyone hope in this somewhat depressing downturn.  Sharedropping is here to stay, multiple chains will be developed and will sharedrop on DPOS chains and we will be there to support them (with special emphasis on BTS) and I do not intend on going anywhere.  Mira, her husband and email are in this for the long haul as well.  :)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 03:20:13 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Mira will be temporarily working on editing all the coming hangouts until we know if emailtooaj's is ok.  So please thank Mira.  When the Beyond Bitcoin Delegate is up and voted in, I intend to hire them and emailtooaj to edit all our content so I can focus on expanding these hangouts further.  So looking forward to it!
didn't see that one coming ..  +5%!!!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 07:08:05 am by xeroc »

Offline fuzzy

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=13136.0  <---here
and
https://playtalk.org/index.php?topic=58.0  <---here

:)

« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 03:19:43 am by fuzzy »

Offline pseudoscops

Offline fuzzy

Offline fuzzy

Preparing for the hangout if anyone is interested in joining us to hear the latest developments in Bitshares PLAY.

Don't underestimate the power of PLAY everyone!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 02:14:50 pm by fuzzy »

Offline fuzzy

This Hangout is w/ Logxing & Boombastic of BitShares PLAY

Please ask and vote on questions at the following Beyond Bitcoinx SubReddit:

Or better yet--Join us! Follow the twitter: @Beyond_Bitcoin

For updates on upcoming events, attend, record and report live from our Mumble Server!