Author Topic: Adobe Application Manager plug-in crashed wallet problem...  (Read 1824 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
It is not actually required for any adobe stuff to work iirc. Basically bloatware

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
It's a bad plugin. No workarounds at this time.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline pseudoscops

No takers...? Keen to try and get this guy to sign up for an account.

Offline pseudoscops

Trying to get someone to create an account so I can pay them for some work in BitUSD. They just tried to install on a Mac and got this message:

Adobe Application Manager plug-in is installed on this computer at /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/AdobeAAMDetect.plugin. This plug-in crashes when loaded into BitShares. Please remove this plug-in and restart BitShares.

Anyone know what the deal is here? I can't ask them to uninstall and so not sure if there is an easy answer apart from me paying them in Bitcoins instead...