Author Topic: GUI crashed and my BitUSD sell order is gone and BitUSD  (Read 1702 times)

Offline svk

10500 worked. I have the BTS as my open bitUSD sell order was triggered.

I also had minimal bitBTC, BitGOLD and BitCNY balances that never showed up. The amounts were maybe a few dollars worth or less, but nonetheless, they are still missing which probably should never happen.

Thanks for the help!
Glad you found it. You can keep going from 10500 if you're still missing stuff.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Ggozzo

10500 worked. I have the BTS as my open bitUSD sell order was triggered.

I also had minimal bitBTC, BitGOLD and BitCNY balances that never showed up. The amounts were maybe a few dollars worth or less, but nonetheless, they are still missing which probably should never happen.

Thanks for the help.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 07:50:41 am by skyscraperfarms »

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore

You probably just need to follow this guide:

http://wiki.bitshares.org/index.php/RecoveringFunds#Regenerate_account_transaction_keys

Increase the amount from 1000 in steps of 1000 if you still don't see the transaction.
I think it's better to start from 10500 as vikram recommended.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline svk

I had 400 BitUSD sell order.

My wallet wouldnt even open as I was getting the " Bitshares is already running" message. I deleted some of the App/data files that was recommended in the trouble shooting thread. Nothing worked, so I deleted everything including wallet folder.  I thought it was Ok since I have my private keys and I have had to do it at least 5 times before. Well I never had an open order when this happened. 400 bitUSD is near 30K BTS and I know my order was for less. So it should have triggered at somepoint but since I had not been on since Jan 7th because the GUI was not working, I feel the trade probably triggered yesterday or today but I dont have my funds.

Where are they and how do I get them back?

You probably just need to follow this guide:

http://wiki.bitshares.org/index.php/RecoveringFunds#Regenerate_account_transaction_keys

Increase the amount from 1000 in steps of 1000 if you still don't see the transaction.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Ggozzo

I had 400 BitUSD sell order.

My wallet wouldnt even open as I was getting the " Bitshares is already running" message. I deleted some of the App/data files that was recommended in the trouble shooting thread. Nothing worked, so I deleted everything including wallet folder.  I thought it was Ok since I have my private keys and I have had to do it at least 5 times before. Well I never had an open order when this happened. 400 bitUSD is near 30K BTS and I know my order was for less. So it should have triggered at somepoint but since I had not been on since Jan 7th because the GUI was not working, I feel the trade probably triggered yesterday or today but I dont have my funds.

Where are they and how do I get them back?