Author Topic: Proofreading Blog Post "The-Worlds-First-Decentalized-Exchange"  (Read 1382 times)

38PTSWarrior

Submitted a pull request, trying to get comfortable with git.. thinking about going through all of them soon.

Don't understand why there was a space before those letter though, anyone wanna clue me in on why this is and how to fix it?

This happens when you write text in a text file and then paste it to AbiWord or maybe other office programs

Offline robrigo

cn-members also mentioned on nullstreet that the title could be construed as misleading because NXT and I believe XCP had a decentralized exchange before BTS. The difference is that the exchanges preceeding BTS were only in the business of handling user issued assets. BTS is the first market issued asset exchange, so perhaps the title of the article should be changed to describe that.

"The Worlds First Decentralized Exchange Without Counterparty Risk"

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Submitted a pull request, trying to get comfortable with git.. thinking about going through all of them soon.

Don't understand why there was a space before those letter though, anyone wanna clue me in on why this is and how to fix it?

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
A decentralized exchange is location neutral and gives everyone has an equal opportunity.

Every Dollar, Euro, bitcoin
There is a space in front of "Every" which shouldn't be there.

Companies can issue their on stock on the BitShares network

If you would
There is a space before "If".