Author Topic: Recommended exchange to buy BTC  (Read 1752 times)

38PTSWarrior

I changed the text and recommend Kraken now, because I heard about it before but not about Safello.

38PTSWarrior

I think it is too complicated to explain to newbies that they should use proxies or TOR. I hope that Safello is a good place. If you want to have a look at the website I just made and check for errors, I would appreciate it: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11020.msg172427#new

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
Does localbitcoins allow you to use proxies? I would make sure they do so you don't get banned but you might be able to use TOR.
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I use Kraken, allows SEPA. Never had a problem
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

38PTSWarrior

Offline neo1344

• View Profile
localbitcoin works perfectly for me ))

38PTSWarrior

Localsbitcoins cannot be used from Germany since a few weeks. Thanks for your replies.

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
Localbitcoins is great. Just buy through sellers with high feedback.
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline bitAndy

• View Profile
I used Safello for the first time the other day. Had no problems with it & it had the best price for buying btc (from the UK).

38PTSWarrior

After the Bitstamp incident, I would like to recommend an exchange for bitcoin to others. Which exchange would you recommend (SEPA, credit card?, etc.).