Author Topic: Why not embedded HELP document in bts Client????  (Read 3224 times)

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
The reason is simple, developer bandwidth. If you submit a pull request we will merge it. If you have a suggestion for reallocating developer resources we will consider it.

:'(

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
The reason is simple, developer bandwidth. If you submit a pull request we will merge it. If you have a suggestion for reallocating developer resources we will consider it.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Sounds like an opportunity for a paid delegate

:o  We can do that in the early future . check out the works that we've done so far on www.aboutbts.com   .

But ...... I think the point of the OP is "why not there" to begin with .

hmm..........into deep thinking mood ......
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline sudo

• View Profile

Offline Thom

Yes, I think this is a very much needed feature, not necessarily a separate documentation, but I like my software to show me a detailed explanation tooltip on everything (with a setting to turn it off once I'm familiar with the software).

I love tooltips which I call "hover help". A massively under utilized and little thought of UI feature.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
Yes, I think this is a very much needed feature, not necessarily a separate documentation, but I like my software to show me a detailed explanation tooltip on everything (with a setting to turn it off once I'm familiar with the software).

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
any blockchain employee  focus on this?
I'll vote for you if you would do this :)
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Sounds like an opportunity for a paid delegate
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline sudo

• View Profile
any blockchain employee  focus on this?

Offline sudo

• View Profile
F1 shortcut----HELP document
first startup -----wizard mode to introduce  main fuction usage method& Advantage

when  the newbee don't know  how to do next step  a assistant can Prompt the user how to operate

Usability has been a cornerstone of the software.

Don't you mean stumbling block?

you got  it.tks   

Usability has been a stumbling block of the software.

Offline Thom

first startup -----wizard mode to introduce  main fuction usage method& Advantage

when  the newbee don't know  how to do next step  a assistant can Prompt the user how to operate

Don't you mean stumbling block?
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline sudo

• View Profile

« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 05:26:26 pm by sudo »