Author Topic: Do people notice posts in the blog subforum?  (Read 2413 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Show unread posts since last visit....

That is what I do as well.

me too!
same here .. with the exception of some ignored subforums like trading, protoshares, chinese, and most of graveyard :)

Offline Helikopterben

• View Profile

TurkeyLeg

My original comment had nothing to do with Bytemaster's question. Sorry.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 04:09:52 am by TurkeyLeg »

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
I like the idea of having the latest blog post in general discussion, and then moving it to the sub forum every time there is a new one.

+5% I agree. I think putting the newest blog post in the general discussion is a good idea.
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
I like the idea of having the latest blog post in general discussion, and then moving it to the sub forum every time there is a new one.

Great idea. +5%

Offline Rune

• View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

That is what I do as well.

me too!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline sschechter

• View Profile
BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe

Offline Thom

Once you notice it's there it's fine. I go there now as a matter of course.

I think most here notice you post a message in gen. disc. when you announce a new blog entry, they then read it and go to the child board to comment on it if they have anything to say.

Seems like a good system. I especially like that the majority of discussions that stem from your blog are segregated off the gen. disc. area and concentrated in one spot.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline bytemaster

Or should new posts start out in General Discussion before getting moved?
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.