Author Topic: Now we can finally get back to what matters the most : wallet and adoption  (Read 4461 times)

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
The big boost of the price has clouded our judgement , we talked about prepaid card , we talked about big thing , we talked about how vote is gonna adopted by the government and to the moon .

We might even made wrong decisions base on those phantom .

Now , the phantom is gone .
But oddly , I'm not really sad .

Because , we can finally face the reality .
We don't have enough stable users to sustain this market cap . The BitAssets while working great , it doesn't have enough users .
Ordinary people who downloaded the wallet and lose funds and have to find a computer expert to help them recover it , they will hate
this thing for good and spread the word to their friends .

The fact that we need computer experts to even get a wallet running properly on a home computer . That's not right at all .

We need users and merchants to adopt Bitassets .

This community may not good at keeping its investors , that's a fact that I've been passing around . And I provided help to try to fix that .
But maybe that's the way this community works ? I don't know .  Maybe we still needs time to learn to operate a serious business like this ?
OK , that takes more time and efforts , that this community may not want to pay for .

Say , we will lose investors , but at least we can still attract users and adoptions , right ?

Forget everything that happened in the past few months , forget what we've achieved at the coinmarketcap . 

Forget arguing with Bitcoiners and Proof-of-waste and decentralization , forget BTT debate . Winning those guys does not matter .  (you can argue for a day , and they would still believe in the same thing , otherwise it wouldn't be called believes .)

Instead arguing how we can beat Bitcoin , we pay more effort to convince merchants and users and exchanges to adopt us , for the only reason that this product works .

All the programming heads and designer heads , roll together , make a wallet user happy .

And from what I have known so far , big thing will come , only if we can have a working product to increase our adoption .
(No promise , just a little birdie told me )

This product , is the only thing that will keep us from drowning with the winter of Bitcoin  . Make this product work  , argue its superiority later .

Those developers working so hard on this wallet , keep up the good work . Those who still thinking about debating on Bitcoin related subjects ? Back to work on the wallet , please  .  :P
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 05:42:45 am by btswildpig »
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.