Author Topic: Yunbi exchange TWO 100% developer delegates proposal: d1.yunbi ; d2.yunbi  (Read 35564 times)

Offline shaoping

• Yunbi Open Source Exchange
    • View Profile
Gateway integration, more bitAsset pairs, and fiat pairs are top priorities
Yes, we have plan already and we will add more trading pairs at the right time. ;D
BTS 受托人ID: d1.yunbi ; d2.yunbi
BTS Delegate ID: d1.yunbi ; d2.yunbi

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Gateway integration, more bitAsset pairs, and fiat pairs are top priorities
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Savi

• Marketing Staff @ Yunbi.com
    • View Profile
    • YUNBI Exchange
  • BitShares: lynn
Will your YUN Store(www.yunaigou.com) be translated to english? Where do you ship to?

and  +5%

Currently we only ship to China mainland... sorry :'(
We will definitely make YUN Store better in the future to satisfy more people's needs, but it's just not one of the top priorities, do you think so?

And most importantly, thank you for your support!  ;)
https://yunbi.com
An Open-sourced Cryptocurrency Exchange Co-funded by BitFundPE

Offline merlin0113

• View Profile
As an exchange, we have made many contributions to BTS ecosystem. Here we apply for two 100% delegates: d1.yunbi ; d2yunbi. We will use the delegate income to improve existing service, such as upgrading BTS trading interface, adding BTS/BTC trading pair ,offering free BTS faucet , and conduct new technology development , such as light wallet, offline BTS transaction.
What about bitUSD/CNY pair?

For me I need bitCNY/BTS bitUSD/BTS pair most due to the insufficient wallet market depth. When the wallet are performing better then we will not need this anymore, because it's not safe to trade on centralized exchange. We only need gateway then.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
As an exchange, we have made many contributions to BTS ecosystem. Here we apply for two 100% delegates: d1.yunbi ; d2yunbi. We will use the delegate income to improve existing service, such as upgrading BTS trading interface, adding BTS/BTC trading pair ,offering free BTS faucet , and conduct new technology development , such as light wallet, offline BTS transaction.
What about bitUSD/CNY pair?
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline shaoping

• Yunbi Open Source Exchange
    • View Profile
As an exchange, we have made many contributions to BTS ecosystem. Here we apply for two 100% delegates: d1.yunbi ; d2yunbi. We will use the delegate income to improve existing service, such as upgrading BTS trading interface, adding BTS/BTC trading pair ,offering free BTS faucet , and conduct new technology development , such as web wallet, offline BTS transaction.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 07:39:52 am by shaoping »
BTS 受托人ID: d1.yunbi ; d2.yunbi
BTS Delegate ID: d1.yunbi ; d2.yunbi

Offline wackou

Please vote for witness wackou! More info at http://digitalgaia.io

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

sumantso

1) Would be awesome if D1 allowed the 'powered by BitShares' logo on the website.

2) From the light wallet, I guess it means its possible to have an online, decentralized exchange? It would be great if the proposal leads to that.

Offline onceuponatime

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Will your YUN Store(www.yunaigou.com) be translated to english? Where do you ship to?

and  +5%

the shipping part is too much trouble , I think .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado

and  +5%
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
I count on YUNBI.COM to accelerate the development of light wallet, which is the first priority for current BTS ecosystem.
BTS committee member:jademont