Author Topic: Not seeing my BTS credit!?  (Read 1618 times)

Offline testz

I can only tell you it's that kind of mess I get 3 different balances on various pages. Waiting for 0.5 version tomorrow, lost all my nerves with these insanely buggy versions that won't sync with correct fork, enormous memory eating, sluggish console, etc etc etc, countless bugs.

If you have specific unknowns for community problems which connected only to the Linux which you use, please share the info, otherwise you will get exactly the same problems in 0.5 version and will lost nerves again.

Offline btcxyzzz

• View Profile
I can only tell you it's that kind of mess I get 3 different balances on various pages. Waiting for 0.5 version tomorrow, lost all my nerves with these insanely buggy versions that won't sync with correct fork, enormous memory eating, sluggish console, etc etc etc, countless bugs.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
could you issue
   getinfo
and
   balance

in the console and paste the result (maybe remove funds from the balances)

Offline btcxyzzz

• View Profile
There are transactions, and there are no suspicious ones, but balance is 0 and it won't update. Happened to me already once, but it updated itself when several hours passed. Now the same is not happening... I'm running the newest Bitshares 64bit client on Kubuntu 14.04. Please help, client is obviously very buggy.

{
  "blockchain_name": "BitShares",
  "blockchain_description": "The Future of Banking",
  "client_version": "v0.4.27.2-2-g0ec0974",
  "bitshares_revision": "0ec0974a964073b1a37a334db7a125a95d7899a4",
  "bitshares_revision_age": "5 days ago",
  "fc_revision": "683f1dd7bf755f8c9f6b80d0512a3a064a91ea69",
  "fc_revision_age": "21 days ago",
  "compile_date": "compiled on Jan 13 2015 at 12:14:20",
  "boost_version": "1.54",
  "openssl_version": "OpenSSL 1.0.1f 6 Jan 2014",
  "build": "linux 64-bit"