Author Topic: v 0.5 will be released today?  (Read 2675 times)

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
we are going around the DVS process specifically to get it out today.

Oh boy.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
vikram is currently working an unexpected change into 0.5.0, we are going around the DVS process specifically to get it out today.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline svk

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
Has 0.5 been released yet?
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline matt608

• View Profile
Vikram is preparing a release right now, we will (hopefully) release it tomorrow so that we are all here if something goes wrong.

The vesting balances will be unlocked with the hard fork, which as always will occur a few days after release.

Isn't the idea that it's tested on the DVS chain so it wont go wrong on BTS?  Has it been tested on DVS?

yes..

Just checking, good to know!

Offline toast

• View Profile
Vikram is preparing a release right now, we will (hopefully) release it tomorrow so that we are all here if something goes wrong.

The vesting balances will be unlocked with the hard fork, which as always will occur a few days after release.

Isn't the idea that it's tested on the DVS chain so it wont go wrong on BTS?  Has it been tested on DVS?

yes..
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline matt608

• View Profile

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy

Offline toast

• View Profile
No, that is schedule for 0.7, which is the release after the cold storage / multisig / signer key release.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Does this include the price feed +/- trading feature, the one that will make MM super easy?

lzr1900

I got it,thanks for your reply.

Offline toast

• View Profile

lzr1900

According to the github said,Due by January 14, 2015,version 0.5 is finally coming?
that means we can get our vesting balance,right??
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 12:39:29 pm by lzr1900 »