Author Topic: Bounty Idea  (Read 5383 times)

Offline agree

• View Profile
  • BitShares: agree
bm到底怎么想的?无语!把精力浪费在这些无关紧要的事上!我就关心稳定的钱包什么时候能出来?不需要下载区块的钱包什么时候有?还有usd/bitusd兑换商在哪里?bm可以关心一下这几个问题么?

What bm is thinking? Speechless! Waste energy on these insignificant things!
When are we going to have a stable wallet? And when can I use a simple wallet which don't need to download the block?
And the usd/bitusd changers in where?
Bm can care about this a few questions?
bts id: agree

Offline sschechter

• View Profile
GUI&UED improvement &embedded HELP document in bts Client   is more  urgent

+5% +5%
BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Is one mil BTS worth getting BTS on several famous western media , both in or outside of crypto  ?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 04:43:11 am by cn-members »
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Why dont you offer that bounty to the first famous BTC/USD exchange that becomes a BTS gateway.

So you are counting delegates to attract eyes? But the attracted eyes are mostly shareholder, instead of newcomers.

Why not to spend the fund on more significant things, for example, to increase the ease-of-use.

The current wallet sometimes draws people crazy when they make a vote.

+5%

I agree. Give it to the first functional gateway, first user-friendly client/wallet, or first functional GUI. All of which we really need and are still keeping our marketing efforts pretty much on hold.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 05:59:11 am by donkeypong »

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
So you are counting delegates to attract eyes? But the attracted eyes are mostly shareholder, instead of newcomers.

Why not to spend the fund on more significant things, for example, to increase the ease-of-use.

+5%

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont

BTS committee member:jademont

Offline Pheonike

I was advocating for quarterly election months ago. Having scheduled quarterly/monthly reports would help recognise milestones and performance.

Offline roadscape

It will certainly incentivize delegates to campaign harder. That would be fun to watch/participate in.

But we also need to incentivize voters!

We could schedule a monthly Voting Day and make a big event out of it.
Use mumble to get everyone together and on the same page.

"Tomorrow is BitShares Election Day.. here's what you need to know"
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags

clout

Why dont you offer that bounty to the first famous BTC/USD exchange that becomes a BTS gateway.

If your going to offer a up a 1 million BTS bounty it should probably be for this.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I don't think this is a good idea. The incentive to collect votes is already there, and there's no reason to think there is not enough voter participation at the minute.

There are much, much better things to spend money on if you can afford a 1m BTS bounty.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline bytemaster

I would like to propose a bounty idea... something on the order of 1 million BTS to the first delegate that can achieve at least 33% approval and be in the #1 slot for 1 month. 

My thinking is that it will bring massive attention and incentive to vote / bring in new users to vote and help with security. 

Only problem is it could make the votes "sticky" and hard to change.... thoughts?
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.