Author Topic: To promote bitUSD, what should we have?  (Read 4313 times)

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
using the ecmmerce plugins you dont need to specifically have pay bitusd banners but pay with bitshares instead as you can pay with any
bitasset equiv of fiat currency and aslong as you accept the plugin you accets bitasset as a form of oayment 1:1 with the fiat value.

Why are ppl focusing on bitusd? we have this plugin that makes it analogous to whatever currency they checkout with including btc

Ie if you checkout with usd you AUTOMATICALLY pay via bitusd and pay for the order in usd... pretty simple and powerful. This means you dont have to spend resources and time changing websites to accept bitusd when you already accept usd which is enough for the plugins to do its thing

Your work is amazing! Can I easily implement your solution to my blog? Ie input some information, such as receicer account name, amount, customers name, email, etc., and attach HTML code on a website.
Thats the idea! I refactored so all you need to do is fill out a few functions in userfunctions.php regarding:
1) get all open orders (for the cron job)
2) get an order based on id
  a) use this function to fill out a is complete function which checks status is complete
  b) does order exist function which checks that the order status is open or pending (for new open orders)
3) change order status to paid or cancelled

thats it.. when you load bitshares checkout it will check if order exists and get the amount to fill in amount field.. it also checks if order is already paid(complete)

Then when the system notices you paid it will call the function to change the statis to paid or if you click cancel it will call the same function to cancel order
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
Did you get to the thank you page?

If we can get a good Leads to Shares, we can get a good chunks of free viral traffic.

Offline fuzzy

Please give me your input on this Mobile Wallet Coming soon page.
Let me know if it is ready to go.

http://bit.ly/BitUSD-Wallet

PS: People will be able to use their affiliate ?r= on this funnel and the email will be available in the future for anything related to BitUSD project.

This page looks so good man..
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
28 days seems like an awful long time to capture someone's interest. What about another action step someone can take now? ie. "Find out more about bitUSD here <link>

Actually you gave a good idea. I wouldn't put a link on the capture page...it defeats the purpose. But I can use it in the follow up emails.

Also, my first split test will be about with and without the counter to see which one converts best.

Does anyone know who own bitusd.com ? Can we start a blog/website centered around it?

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
using the ecmmerce plugins you dont need to specifically have pay bitusd banners but pay with bitshares instead as you can pay with any
bitasset equiv of fiat currency and aslong as you accept the plugin you accets bitasset as a form of oayment 1:1 with the fiat value.

Why are ppl focusing on bitusd? we have this plugin that makes it analogous to whatever currency they checkout with including btc

Ie if you checkout with usd you AUTOMATICALLY pay via bitusd and pay for the order in usd... pretty simple and powerful. This means you dont have to spend resources and time changing websites to accept bitusd when you already accept usd which is enough for the plugins to do its thing

Your work is amazing! Can I easily implement your solution to my blog? Ie input some information, such as receicer account name, amount, customers name, email, etc., and attach HTML code on a website.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile

« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 09:38:54 pm by jsidhu »
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline RenaudGagne

• View Profile
In the follow up email I will propose them to get their copy of BitShares101 and by doing so, getting connected to BitSharesTV.

Offline RenaudGagne

• View Profile

PS: People will be able to use their affiliate ?r= on this funnel and the email will be available in the future for anything related to BitUSD project.

28 days seems like an awful long time to capture someone's interest. What about another action step someone can take now? ie. "Find out more about bitUSD here <link>
I have seen up to 90 days and it is also a good pretex for them to actually leave their email.

Offline RenaudGagne

• View Profile
Thanks Ander, its the kind of feedback I need.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

I found the background of that page extremely annoying.  It jerked between different images instead of running smoothly, and made my computer run slow.  I can't imagine it working well on a mobile device either.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline onceuponatime

Offline RenaudGagne

• View Profile

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
I think we will have something like that in q1.  Did you see that BitUSD/SILVER cart?   It is a demo selling the BitShares book.

Yes it is awesome. But if I can import the cart into my blog and I can directly sell the book, it would be great.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline jamesc

I think we will have something like that in q1.  Did you see that BitUSD/SILVER cart?   It is a demo selling the BitShares book.

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
I'm working on an iOS game, later android where you will get tips in BitGold and BitSilver, but I need something like Blockchain.info but for BitGold and BitSilver so users can create their own bitshares wallets to spend or do what they like with the assets.
BTSX TipMe: bluebit